R.i.p queens park rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p queens park rangers

i used to live and breath QPR could not wait for them saturday mornings to come round. work your nuts off all week and thinking of a cracking day out home and away your club and my club is being destroyed by 1 egotistical **** hell bent on killing a great institution of west london so if some of you really care then a mass organised protest needs to be done fan power can and will work it needs to be stepped up, winning our next couple of games will not changed a thing this man still owns our club and it will never change.

For the first time yesterday when I saw Legs had been sent off, I just turned off Sky Sports and thought **** it I don't actually care anymore. Unfortunately I know I'll be back at HQ on Tuesday!

Comment

I am up for a protest.. we need the majority of fans who do turn up on tuesday to protest as flav will just come up with one of his quotes " I am not listening to a few teenagers"

Comment

I don't think he listens to anyone.
        That's why our club is dying on it's backside.
        For the third game running yesterday I had to bite my lip to avoid crying.
        Totally lost it and got told off by the stewards too -- and I never lose it normally.

Ususally Rangers for me are a refuge from the troubles of life, of which I have many -- right now they're just adding to them big-time.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Its strange when life isn't that great, you can always be sure QPR will add to your woes
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If the protest work and he goes, has anyone got a clue to who will take over. I'm not being funny just want to know who it will be.
            A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Just want to add me name to the list.

RIP. QPR

Comment

I just dont know where to begin relegation form now only 5 pts off drop zone, poor undedicated players . a ground like a morgue .dire leadership from the top down .supported this team for over 40 yrs am now starting not even to bother because the only place we are going is down & probably out the pepole that own this club dont care about it if they did they would not of allowed us to get to this postition. they are going to do something drastic to get me to part with my money for a season ticket next year. ie cut the price by atl east £150 or spend about 20 Million on good honest players not the buzzs leg or halls who are only here for the money lack passion and desire
                R.I.P. Q.P.R heaven help us all the supporters that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                  If the protest work and he goes, has anyone got a clue to who will take over. I'm not being funny just want to know who it will be.
                  Now how is anyone going to be able to answer that right now?
                  Flavio first has to decide to sell his stake in our club, then we find out who replaces him.

Comment

afc qpr seems tempting now!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      Now how is anyone going to be able to answer that right now?
                      Flavio first has to decide to sell his stake in our club, then we find out who replaces him.
                      Anyone heard anymore about the American consortium that was supposed to be interested in buying us?.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                        Anyone heard anymore about the American consortium that was supposed to be interested in buying us?.
                        I haven't, no. I'm sure somebody would buy out Flavio, I'd just hope they were the exact opposite to him.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                          afc qpr seems tempting now!
                          Not that tempting, facto. :shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                            For the first time yesterday when I saw Legs had been sent off, I just turned off Sky Sports and thought **** it I don't actually care anymore. Unfortunately I know I'll be back at HQ on Tuesday!
                            I waited until the 2nd second off but very unlike me not to be waiting on the final score.

Comment

Working...
                            X