Just a thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought

But doesn't the recent demise of results rest on the shoulders of the manager and the players , we can protest but i do not know what it will acheive in the long run . i love this club and hate to see fans protesting at games , i think it will make things worse. Richie
    Last edited by herts hoop; 07-02-2010, 04:56 PM.

As much as the board is in the wrong for a lot of reasons. It is the fault of the players and manager, we haven't kept a clean sheet in 17 ****ing games, one win in what 13 or 14? Overpaid, unperforming. Absolutely ****e the lot of them.

Comment

Our team now is virtually a new team than that which played so well in October, this is through a combination of injuries to key players and the form of several of our permanent players. We are virtually trying to play a pre season in the middle of a season. Over the last few weeks we have introduced 6 new players to the team (Cook, Hill, Ikeme, Quashie, Bent, Priskin) and many expect them to gel straight away and because they haven't want the manager sacked. The one thing that has made us a laughing stock is the amount of managers we get through, but many seem to want us to sack another and replace him with who. As fans we appear to have no patience what so ever. I get annoyed and upset when we lose but I don't want to sack another manager because we haven't hit the ground running. It will take time, maybe we don't have that time but sacking another manager is not the answer.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by herts hoop View Post
        But doesn't the recent demise of results rest on the shoulders of the manager and the players , we can protest but i do not know what it will acheive in the long run . i love this club and hate to see fans protesting at games , i think it will make things worse. Richie
        my exact sentiments.

Comment

So Harford is going to get us out of trouble like he did Luton,I don't think so.Not only do we have players who are not good enough we are now getting second rate managers to coach them.He was a Conference League manager a few months ago you happy with that. :horror:

Comment

Working...
          X