Protest Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
    Let me explain for the naive on this BB..........

A crap/end of playing career player is looking to prolong his career. His agent says "hey, QPR may be interested" Agent rings Paladini up and they come to an "agreement". Agent gets a Commission and Paladini gets a cut of said commission in a brown paper bag at a motorway service station non-taxable and non-traceable! All happy including player who can do F**K ALL for £10,000 a week whist enjoying the twilight years of anotherwise uneventful career! QPR on the other hand is SCREWED hence debt now being £50m!
    The next thing Pete is going to ask you to do is prove it predictably.

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
      Let me explain for the naive on this BB..........

A crap/end of playing career player is looking to prolong his career. His agent says "hey, QPR may be interested" Agent rings Paladini up and they come to an "agreement". Agent gets a Commission and Paladini gets a cut of said commission in a brown paper bag at a motorway service station non-taxable and non-traceable! All happy including player who can do F**K ALL for £10,000 a week whist enjoying the twilight years of anotherwise uneventful career! QPR on the other hand is SCREWED hence debt now being £50m!
      Oooooo....................so close.........................try sniffing around the loan signings.........

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
        I think the LSA are doing their best...but now need to step it up I would say..asap.

I'm up for a pitch invasion if we lose and flavio is there.
        If we go behind late on, he will leave like he did against Scunthorpe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Oooooo....................so close.........................try sniffing around the loan signings.........
          Also install a puppet manager who says yes and always turns a blind eye (Harford)! I would imagine Magilton spoke up about the "fraud" and got the push.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Said Blackstock would score 15 for Nottingham Forest and stand by that.

Should never have sold him !!

Though I did say tarrabt would score 15 too, he;s had enough shots to do so, but most have ended up in the upper loft:what::devil:
            Nope, when Sousa was implicated for doing what Paladini has done week in week out, I seem to remember that you defended the decision to offload Dexter.

Also, think you said Taaraabt would get 20, not 15.

You going to talk about Hindsight again??

Comment

Wrong..

truth does sometimes get mistaken for a slant on things.

Always maintained that we should not have sold Blackstock. In fact, I actually blame Sousa for dropping him, if someone could tell me why he was left out of a 16 men squad when fully fit, I'd like to know the answer.

That was the start of him wanting to leave and forest offering more wages was the final nail in the coffin.

We should not have sold him and maintained that all along.

(ps Tarrabt was 15 goals, think you make it up as you go along)

In fact 22 people thought he would http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=23805
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I hardly think that now is the time to be blaming Sousa for anything...

Darren Ferguson:"Swansea are a very good footballing side.That's something we've got to aspire to"

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  The thing is Nodge is a number of us have heard this from people within the game and yet sweet fa is done about it.
                  "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                  QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                  Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                  Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

got a s/t but cant really be arsed going

Comment

truth is we will never know if he is lining his pockets. it was after all suspicion of this (the £35k for - if memory serves - Ian Evatt's transfer, prompting the gun pulling case) - but either way he is responsible for one terrible signing too many. for a long while stuck up for him but its impossible now.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Wrong..

truth does sometimes get mistaken for a slant on things.

Always maintained that we should not have sold Blackstock. In fact, I actually blame Sousa for dropping him, if someone could tell me why he was left out of a 16 men squad when fully fit, I'd like to know the answer.

That was the start of him wanting to leave and forest offering more wages was the final nail in the coffin.

We should not have sold him and maintained that all along.

(ps Tarrabt was 15 goals, think you make it up as you go along)

In fact 22 people thought he would http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=23805
                        Oooops, sorry, looks like you are right, I DO make it up as I go along.

15, 20 - it don't matter, Adel is not and never will be a striker and we could all see that. The blind optimism of some on here never ceases to amaze me; there were some who actually thought that the club would be successful with a board interfering with the manager when they clearly know less about football than the average supporter.

Honestly, with the latest batch of signings we made, is there anyone who seriously believes that either of the two strikers have goals in them? They never have up to this point, why would anyone think they're going to start now?
                        I am starting to believe that there is more to these loan signings that meets the eye and that something dodgy is behind them...

Any other reason why we loan perfectly adequate players out, still paying some of their wages and then loan more in paying their wages too? Pete, any idea??:devil:

Comment

Priskin and Bent NEEDS TIME to gel with the rest of the team that also NEEDS TIME to gel. FACTS, MR GRADGRIND.

AND when Osbourne arrive, he will also NEED TIME to gel with Priskin,bent and the rest of the team.

. The whole team has gelled alright just in time before seasons ends,me thinks:shocked:

Comment

has people joined the group on face book

'Rangers against Briatore - Official Group'

this group is good if you want him oput.

They are getting banners made and have the press coming to the game.

Sky Sports are showing the protest!!"!!
                            WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Think there's a Paladini out facebook page too.

Comment

Davman, to be fair you are right, he won't get 15 either:shame:
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X