Harford worst manaer ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harford worst manaer ever

Going by QBP's theory that we should judge a manager on his win percentage, regardless of how long they have been in charge, magic Mick is now the worst ever with an unobtainable lead of 0%

Ur'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Terry and that's no lie.

Comment

Over reaction, this is a comparatively new team will take time to gel.

Got 18 games left?? A few wins and we will be okay.

Not good enough agreed, but someone must have a spell on us at the moment.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Over reaction we've 1 game in 15 odd matches.......

Not scored for god knows how long or kept a clean sheet for ages....

Where do you think those wins will come from at the moment we dont look like getting another point this season..

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Over reaction, this is a comparatively new team will take time to gel.

Got 18 games left?? A few wins and we will be okay.

Not good enough agreed, but someone must have a spell on us at the moment.
          Should a compotent dof for a team with play off ambitions, be putting together a new team in January?

Comment

would you do your best for a manager you know wont be here next summer?
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Have to say, although i'm normally positive and like to give managers a chance, we are in a free fall and on relegation form which is worrying.

Comment

Should you be gloating when we lose just to provea point?

Terry, You mistake me for a QPR spokeman.

Think the reason why new players in, was to freshen things up. We were not doing too well before the window.

Unlike you I will reserve judgement for a few more matches, not ONE. Where we had 9 players and lost 1-0
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Think the reason why new players in, was to freshen things up. We were not doing too well before the window.

Unlike you I will reserve judgement for a few more matches, not ONE. Where we had 9 players and lost 1-0
                  jesus,this guy never gives up....so todays excuse is we had 2 players sent off,ok:amazing:

Comment

I wouldn't say you was a QPR spokesman, just someone who is in the minority and defends certain members of management. Also, not trying to prove a point mate, just reminding you of your attitude to sousa. You was quick to write him off, now you are calling for patience, contradiction of opinions. Alot of people wanted us to be patient with an inexperienced manager

Comment

Sousa is at Swansea, I don;t support Swansea.

I support QPR.

Great he is doing well, but doesn't prove anything.

many players have left us and then go on to be better elsewhere, its the same with managers. I post how well De Canio is doing in Italy and that gets rubbished, so why is Sousa so different because he is 5th with Swansea?

Reality is we need a win and fast. I hope we can get 3 points against Ipswich as the longer this goes on, it will become very desperate.

Thank god we have 3 days to put it right.

Comment

I support QPR.

many players have left us and then go on to be better elsewhere, its the same with managers. I post how well De Canio is doing in Italy and that gets rubbished, so why is Sousa so different because he is 5th with Swansea?

Reality is we need a win and fast. I hope we can get 3 points against Ipswich as the longer this goes on, it will become very desperate.

Its an absolute joke that we are scraping the barrel to stay in this league.

Comment

I support QPR.

3 days...how long since our last win....have had plenty of time to get things right.....Harford no wins so far and none on the horizon.

Comment

I think its unfair to blame Harford 100% for whats happened, the rot and problems were here long before he came.... Magilton was probably right to have a go at a few of them, perhaps he could see that something wasn't right....

I think Harfords biggest challenge is to lift the players, as they are seriously lacking in confidence....

Comment

its amazing though how many people on here wanted him to stay first time round. after we beat charlton away, i remember many "experts" coming on here saying he should be appointed full time,,i think it was about the same time the same time as they were all insisting helgusson was signed up!! the guy is a stop gap he knows hes a stop gap. the players know , even my nan knows and she's been dead 10 years!

Comment

Working...
                              X