*POSITIVE* Leigertwood Banned!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *POSITIVE* Leigertwood Banned!!!

Thank god he's banned because he is simply not good enough to wear that hooped shirt let alone the captains arm band! You can tell by the way he plays he is his biggest fan and rates himself, but hay well worth giving him a new contract..........NOT!!! Strip him of the captaincy and give it to matt Connolly!

Ramage banned too so another positive! let's hope voltz gets signed up and gets match fit!

Harford is clearly not the man for the job.

Nice to see Swansea going about there buisness quietly up in 5th guided by a certain Mr Paulo Sousa........Clearly not good enough for us tho?

Qpr, Plymouth and peterbrough this seasons bottom 3.....
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

I guess that is some good news.

Comment

Great news ,he can sit back now for a rest on his new super contract.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
        Thank god he's banned because he is simply not good enough to wear that hooped shirt let alone the captains arm band! You can tell by the way he plays he is his biggest fan and rates himself, but hay well worth giving him a new contract..........NOT!!! Strip him of the captaincy and give it to matt Connolly!

Ramage banned too so another positive! let's hope voltz gets signed up and gets match fit!

Harford is clearly not the man for the job.

Nice to see Swansea going about there buisness quietly up in 5th guided by a certain Mr Paulo Sousa........Clearly not good enough for us tho?

Qpr, Plymouth and peterbrough this seasons bottom 3.....
        ^^^^^^ agree all that.

Comment

I still cannot believe we gave him an extension on his contract. We never ****ing learn!

Comment

leigertwood is ####ing ****e

Comment

I think Leigertwood is ok. One of the few in the hooped shirt that deserves to wear it at the moment.
              My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

qpr 1882 you must be watching a different player, leigertwood cannot control,pass,head or do anything well apart from score a few goals he is a liability

Comment

But he puts 100% in
                  My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

he is tosh, i used to think he was a great player , but when a midfielder cant pass a ball you know there is something going wrong. Im not sure if quashie is the answer either but we cant really judge him seeing as he has only played a few games. although im sure a few will have already made their mind up.

Cook sounded great today, shame he got taken off, but you cant really blame mick for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                      I still cannot believe we gave him an extension on his contract. We never ****ing learn!
                      Or rather a certain individual or two never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                        But he puts 100% in
                        Yeah gives 100% maybe 3 or 4 games in a season what about the rest?

He is a central midfield player and captain of this club yet he is always the first to go missing in games when the chips are down, as a central midfield player he is supposed to command the space in and around that center circle and for me personally he doesn't do that at all, when that ball drops in that area of the pitch he is nowhere to be seen when he should be bossing that part of the pitch, he doesn't hassle players in that position and teams play straight through us, he gives off the over confident laid back vibe when he's on the ball yet he can't make a simple two yard pass, he's hid behind faurlin most of the season and to be fair to the young lad playing his first season in English football he's over achieved and been our POY so far this season.
                        "The New Era"

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                          But he puts 100% in
                          It's nice to see cook back but the way we are playing right now I hope we don't pin our hopes all on him when he's been out injured for such a long time, he put some good balls in the box today but our new strike force didn't do what they've been brought in to do......score goals
                          "The New Era"

Comment

why oh why do we down our players so much?

The only answer to the troubles is to support them.

legs is a good player and needs to find his boots again.

ramage is alright but needs to find form.

remeber who got us the point against blackpool at home.

rember who scored the winner against ******* city
                            WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

He's been awful all season so what do we do make him captain and give him a new contract.

We are the comedy club cheers paladini you have ruined our club just clear off now.

Comment

Working...
                              X