No announcement yet.

why are players crap for us but brilliant for someone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so Pete, you really do believe its our fault? nothing to do with how the club has been run since the takeover?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      When they are our players we are far more critical of them. Think Helguson has shown he is not a bad player, yet his transfer to us after about 6 months was ridiculed. Then you have Fitz Hall who is another the fans have really moaned about including me, but he is now playing for Newcastle, so is he really that bad??

Even Ageymnag will turn out okay for BRistol City. I think we expected due to the money coming in a Zamora or Kamara, straight away we become very critical because its the likes of Ageymang instead. Reality is in the right team these players are not too bad.

Summarise, we thought we were going to be spolit with the riches of the best footballers in the championship, when we didn't get them, we ended up being critical from the start.
      top post........

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
        so Pete, you really do believe its our fault? nothing to do with how the club has been run since the takeover?
        It is WITHOUT DOUBT partly the fans fault, if fans had got behind Helguson he would have come through. We got so lucky with Furlong because many would have crumbled the abuse he got.
        Stop blaming everyone else, the Fans, Players and board have all had their part to play in this and its the fans who can again change it either way going forward.
        Oh and I am one of those fans as well as I am sure you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          Ask Paul Furlong, Gareth Ainsworth, Chris Day, Stan Bowles, Gerry Francis, Peter Crouch, Lee Cook, Marc Bircham and 1001 other ex-QPR players what they think of the fans of QPR?

I'm not talking about poxy messageboard/keyboard stuff. They'll tell you that we are good fans, fans that get behind our shirt, love this club... and recognise good football, and know when things are "right or wrong".

Things are wrong right now, and that is not our doing - but I'll tell you this, we will travel in numbers and show support tomorrow at Peterborough, and the current owner of this football club will NEVER feel the way about QPR that those 3,000ish who WILL travel up the A1 feel about our club.
          Some might have a funny way of showing they care lately, but they do care. We all do.
          We are not to blame for this cr@p, I'm not having that.

Not ranting at your question, and I know you were only asking, but I 100% believe that we deserve better.
          I agree with you to a point but the attitude of a lot of fans has changed since the good old days. I sit in SA and on some Saturdays you would think I was in the away end with some of the stuff being spouted out by so called QPR fans. In the whole we are good fans but the Arsenal type of fan at Rangers is slowly getting louder.

Yes it is a buy product of the expectation since the takeover.
          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
            Ask Paul Furlong, Gareth Ainsworth, Chris Day, Stan Bowles, Gerry Francis, Peter Crouch, Lee Cook, Marc Bircham and 1001 other ex-QPR players what they think of the fans of QPR?

I'm not talking about poxy messageboard/keyboard stuff. They'll tell you that we are good fans, fans that get behind our shirt, love this club... and recognise good football, and know when things are "right or wrong".

Things are wrong right now, and that is not our doing - but I'll tell you this, we will travel in numbers and show support tomorrow at Peterborough, and the current owner of this football club will NEVER feel the way about QPR that those 3,000ish who WILL travel up the A1 feel about our club.
            Some might have a funny way of showing they care lately, but they do care. We all do.
            We are not to blame for this cr@p, I'm not having that.

Not ranting at your question, and I know you were only asking, but I 100% believe that we deserve better.
            Good post, and agree with the points mader totally.

Comment

Working...
            X