Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever 'welled up' watching the r's???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rangers coming out on the pitch v oldham in playoff semi final 2nd leg at home, not sure why just made me so emotional

also

missing you by puff daddy for ray

Comment

every week because were ****
      Last edited by Goodfell_R`s; 18-04-2009, 07:47 AM.
      WE ARE QPR

Comment

Pre all seating, in the lower loft, during the early warm up, i once had a shot hit me in the fruit and veg area.

Does that qualify. Certainly brought tears to my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
          never saw nothing,you obviously never met the right west ham

the main players get on well.bg had c mob in m&ms.while i took 20 of you to another pub.

Trust me if you met real west ham you would know all about it mark.

............mind the 'village' aint what it used to be old son i grant you!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

at the FA cup semi at Highbury

Comment

'abide with me' at wembley in 82 got me riving up..........dont know why but it did!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

When scrapping for our lives in division 1 we played Grimsby at home and were absolutley battering them, their keeper Danny Coyne was putting in one of the best goalkeepers display I have ever seen down at LR to keep the scores level, also Crouchy was guilty of missing a hatful. After all our incessant pressure, they go down the other end in practically the last minute and score a deflected goal off Steve Morrow, I think that was the only effort they mustered all game and it practically sent us down, that bought me close to tears, knowing that our club would have to be playing the likes of Chesterfield and co.

Also the Ray Jones tribute against Soton, I think that dignified tribute would move even the most hardened soul close to tears. RIP
                Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

a few times, when Stan Bowles , Gerry Francis , Les Ferdinand , were announced last season to unveil the new badge, brought a tear to the eye thinking to my self this is why i support this club, great memories.

WE LOVE YOU RANGERS WE DO O RANGERS WE LOVE YOU.
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Welling up just reading these
                    In answer to your question, Yes, Yes I have, lots;)
                    My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Working...
                    X