Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever 'welled up' watching the r's???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever 'welled up' watching the r's???

gotta own up and admit when ollie and the boys came onto the hillsborough pitch after to celebrate with us i had glassy eyes and felt so very very proud to be associated with this great little club!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I laughed my head of when marlon harewood scored that winner in 05 at upton park.....so much so i had tears in my eyes...........lofl!!!

Cue....the mention of matty rose!!!!!

Comment

:anger:..........too be fair old son outside was the only time ive ever witnessed our lot looking to get at the hamsters at up without much coming back!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Is "welled up" man speak for crying?

Comment

i cryed at anfield when we got beat 4 nil when we were top and before that at milk cup final
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

those 15 minutes before we made it 3-1 were very nerve racking.

Tears after we got relegated from the premiership
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Burst into tears when Terry Fenwick equalised in the '82 cup final; and when Furs scored the second at Hillsborough, and when the final whistle went and we knew we were promoted -- the man sitting next to us said, "Well it's been very interesting watching the game next to you!"
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Tears for Ray Jones and Mike Keen.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  :anger:..........too be fair old son outside was the only time ive ever witnessed our lot looking to get at the hamsters at up without much coming back!

never saw nothing,you obviously never met the right west ham

the main players get on well.bg had c mob in m&ms.while i took 20 of you to another pub.

Trust me if you met real west ham you would know all about it mark.

Comment

had a few lumps in my throat in my time. Even when all of us sing togther com on you R'ss at Old trafford got to me lol
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yeah everytime the club has a event on the pitch for the children with downs.

Comment

Back In The Ollie Days, Used To make The Hairs Stand On End During The "Thankyou, Ian Holloway" chants, as what he did and put up with during his time in charge can never be forgotten. Also The Minutes Applause For Ray Jones When All His Family Where There Was A Moment

Comment

The Ray Jones applause created a tear in my eye
                          Now, Then, Forever
                          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I remember one year at Norwich, Bryan Gunn the Norwich keeper, now Manager, it was his first game back after his daughter had died.
                            As he ran down to our end the whole R's contingent stood to a man and applauded him, he clapped us back. That was emotional........

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                              I remember one year at Norwich, Bryan Gunn the Norwich keeper, now Manager, it was his first game back after his daughter had died.
                              As he ran down to our end the whole R's contingent stood to a man and applauded him, he clapped us back. That was emotional........
                              Remember that, that was sad. If i remember he had her hair with him and he kept it by the goalposts for every game after.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X