Gareth Ainsworth Memories..The Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Simple for me. Having the pleasure of knowing him off the pitch. A top bloke who always had time for a chat. Hopefully I'll get invited down to Wycombe as his or Gary's guest to watch him play. Another QPR legend in my eyes who is up there with the like of Les Ferdinand, Clive Wilson, Alan McDonald, David Seaman, Gary Waddock, Paul Parker, Trevor Sinclair, Darren Pea****, Andy Tilson, Rob Steiner, Kevin Gallen, Paul Murray, & Jan Stejskal in terms of how I knew them off the field.
    Out of the players that I have known off the pitch as such he is in my top three with Furlong and Big Dan (albeit Kev is a tops tops bloke)

Comment

Complete legend!! He is the man! Great memorys!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

It was his 100% effort in every game on the right wing I'll never forget.

How many lost clauses did he chase down and win the ball back.

The rotating of his arms to get the crowd going

We'll miss him.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

We could certainly do with a few more like him. Very good in the air and in the tackle for a winger.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            The stunners V Rushden and Diamonds??

(by the way who is that attractive looking woman on the left?

Now that she has resigned or retired can I lodge a formal complaint with the king of the stewards to get her banned from taking her seat late every week, thus spoling my view of the on pitch excitement served up in the early minutes of all home games. Come on Pat, now you can get in before kick off once in a while :girl:
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He made a real fuss of my kids when we had a box last year, spent more time than he needed too. Complete Legend in my eyes and i live near Wycombe so i will be going to watch him when the R's aren't playing.

A good memory was when we got promoted at Wednesday he came into the players bar swigging from and bottle of JD. With his arm round Bircham who was singing "We are going Up"

Comment

Working...
              X