Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth Ainsworth Memories..The Best

The stunners V Rushden and Diamonds??

(by the way who is that attractive looking woman on the left?

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

has to be those two goals....or when he came on and turned the game from 0-2 to 2-2 in last 5 minutes...cannot remember who against tho.....

Comment

shame on qpr for allowing him to leave
      surely he could do somehing on the pitch?
      he gave 110% every game, which i doubt few in this squad ,do!

he was dedicated and loyal to qpr, did all thaT WAS asked, thrown in twice to be caretaker boss, stayed on the sidelines to bail out ldc
      AND WE FOB HIM OFF.

Comment

Always remember the 1st game of the promotion winning (I think) season 2003/2004 when we beat Blackpool 5-0, he played the bo*****s !

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          has to be those two goals....or when he came on and turned the game from 0-2 to 2-2 in last 5 minutes...cannot remember who against tho.....
          That was against Preston @ home

Comment

I love Pat

One of my favourite memories was the one Quaz mentioned. Came on, scored one and set up Dex for the equaliser...I went absolutely mental...Good times
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
              That was against Preston @ home
              Yep, and the PNE fans outside instead of moaning about the loss of a 2 goal lead were full of praise for Gaz, who used to play for them. Any club he used to play for always give him a good reception, that says a lot.
              For me, those 2 goals at Rushden has to be the best memory.

Comment

i woke up in a hedge on kingshill avenue in hayes after this gig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZTUN_sbnPo

Comment

His heading ability was great for a winger too...

BORKED
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

As already said, the esteem in which he is still held by every club he served speaks volumes.

Comment

good video scott but I am glad he isn't giving up playing football as I don't see the band getting anywhere. He doesn't have a great voice but superb footballer and top bloke.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        good video scott but I am glad he isn't giving up playing football as I don't see the band getting anywhere. He doesn't have a great voice but superb footballer and top bloke.
                        Oh I think they all fell out..pretty sure the band isnt going anymore.

Comment

the band isnt going, gaz gave it up for football a few years ago.
                          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

must say even at his age.. he is worth keeping.. against preston he got the fans up for it.. even at 3-0 up he came on and the buzz about loftus road shot up.. not many players in our squad can do that. thats why i felt he would a few roles in this season especially now.. as our team lacks abit of commitment and passion
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Simple for me. Having the pleasure of knowing him off the pitch. A top bloke who always had time for a chat. Hopefully I'll get invited down to Wycombe as his or Gary's guest to watch him play. Another QPR legend in my eyes who is up there with the like of Les Ferdinand, Clive Wilson, Alan McDonald, David Seaman, Gary Waddock, Paul Parker, Trevor Sinclair, Darren Pea****, Andy Tilson, Rob Steiner, Kevin Gallen, Paul Murray, & Jan Stejskal in terms of how I knew them off the field.

Comment

Working...
                              X