Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do fellow fans Think Protests Will Continue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StansMoles View Post
    Given that the mob targeted Flavio when they should have started with GP, I cannot fathom them at all.
    Why? Flabio employs GP and pulls his strings!

I'm with Themodfather they need to know the strength of feeling via the media.
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

PALADINI OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        dont think Flavio can turn it around myself..... too many people sick and tired of the spin and the bs. Season has been another disaster and looks to be written off halfway through. If he spent money on decent players, got rid of the DOF post, employed a good manager and left him to get on with it then maybe.....but can anybody seriously see him doing that??? cos i cant.
        Spot on!
        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

yes

yes demonstrations will get more and more violent as the season progreses
          because these players we have brought in are rubbish.briatore will be more and more hated.its a shame but the club is dying:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
            If they had half a brain they wouldn't.We need stability now.We've just signed 2 forwards so let's see how we go.
            It's up to the board to provide stability, not the fans. They need to STOP firing managers, STOP pretending they know everything about how to put together a team, STOP treating the fans like disposable tissues.

The new signings will ease a little of the tension between board and fans for now, but until the above issues are resolved and they recognise they own a Football Club and not a super-market, there will never be peace between the two.

I think the protests should stop for now, but I support anyone who wants to peacefully voice their concerns when our club is being run into the ground.
            A Brit, abroad

Comment

Originally posted by Frisson View Post
              It's up to the board to provide stability, not the fans. They need to STOP firing managers, STOP pretending they know everything about how to put together a team, STOP treating the fans like disposable tissues.

The new signings will ease a little of the tension between board and fans for now, but until the above issues are resolved and they recognise they own a Football Club and not a super-market, there will never be peace between the two.

I think the protests should stop for now, but I support anyone who wants to peacefully voice their concerns when our club is being run into the ground.
              Good post mate, agree with all you say.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

it's not too late for the club to act...

a simple statement that they realise fans are disillussioned/unhappy and discussions are ongoing re prices and the way forward.

flav doesn't know how to run a club just as i don't know what makes a f1 team tick...but he's now experienced enough to know , whatever he's done hasn't worked and to hand control to someone who does, not necessarily meaning he has to go, just appoint someone and LEAVE THEM TO DO THE JOB.

otherwise things will roll on, escalate and it's all bad for qprfc.
                we need to end over 10 yrs of BAD PRESS...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  it's not too late for the club to act...

a simple statement that they realise fans are disillussioned/unhappy and discussions are ongoing re prices and the way forward.

flav doesn't know how to run a club just as i don't know what makes a f1 team tick...but he's now experienced enough to know , whatever he's done hasn't worked and to hand control to someone who does, not necessarily meaning he has to go, just appoint someone and LEAVE THEM TO DO THE JOB.

otherwise things will roll on, escalate and it's all bad for qprfc.
                  we need to end over 10 yrs of BAD PRESS...
                  Spot on

We are taking one step forward then two back

Comment

Working...
                  X