Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do fellow fans Think Protests Will Continue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flavio has lost the support of fan base. I think they'll continue untill he's gone. Only way he can turn things around is by appointing a manager that will please the fans and giving him 5 million to spend in the summer. No more loans.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      it's a simple question....i bet many have asked each other off the board....so how does it cause unrest?

No,I bet you cant see how!!:surrender: It could be that such hype from a message board is like putting more gaz on the fire... but what do I know..........:devil:

But to me it quite annoying that fellow fans actually wants to ruin our club. Cause that can very much be the result of this.
      Last edited by shania; 04-02-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
        No,I bet you cant see how!!:surrender: I could be that such hype from a message board is like putting gaz on fire... but what do I know..........:devil:
        sorry now you have gone on a trip...that didn't make sense at all and didn't answer the question.

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
          Flavio has lost the support of fan base. I think they'll continue untill he's gone. Only way he can turn things around is by appointing a manager that will please the fans and giving him 5 million to spend in the summer. No more loans.

Yes, but he can't do that right now, so why not stop the protests and wait and see what he announces in May?

This isn't directed at you personally, just a message to those fans who made the protest on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            sorry now you have gone on a trip...that didn't make sense at all and didn't answer the question.

Sorry if you took it personally!! Wasnt meant that way..:what::grimace::grimace:

Comment

dont think Flavio can turn it around myself..... too many people sick and tired of the spin and the bs. Season has been another disaster and looks to be written off halfway through. If he spent money on decent players, got rid of the DOF post, employed a good manager and left him to get on with it then maybe.....but can anybody seriously see him doing that??? cos i cant.

Comment

All the home fixtures now will become a game of cat and mouse. If FB even looks like he's going to the toilet, there will be a pretend mini exodus to the club entrance.

Comment

If the club continues not to communicate with the £20 fans and makes decision which just adds to the continuing circus that we currently are then I believe the only course of action is to protest.

What else can we do as a group to get our point across if there is no two way conversation?

I firmly believe that the ball is in the clubs court on this.
                  Better Communicate and Acting like a proper football club = Happy fans
                  A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Until there is some communication then i can see it carrying on. They need to at least release a statement outlining the clubs goal for this season and there intentions for the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                      Until there is some communication then i can see it carrying on. They need to at least release a statement outlining the clubs goal for this season and there intentions for the summer.

Spot on!!:surrender:

Comment

Possibly....

I think people should wait and see before protesting again, since that crowd of 200 people booed the walls down at loftus road we have since seen 2 strikers come in and which looks to be a decent right back....

Comment

Two things will stop (or slow down) the protests:

1. The board actually making a statement telling us, on the offy, how the 4 year plan is coming along and what their plans are for the next couple of seasons.
                          2. We win a few on the bounce

Seriously pees me off that 1. Is just so simple yet the brain donors we have in charge can't even see it!

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                            No,I bet you cant see how!!:surrender: It could be that such hype from a message board is like putting more gaz on the fire... but what do I know..........:devil:

I just feel sorry for Gaz :amazing:

Comment

we should continue to show discontent

i think using the media is best....thats the way to hurt these people, the mass media
                              and they are waiting to snap up the stories.

if flav feels upset
                              HOW THE HELL DOES HE THINK WE FEEL???

Comment

Given that the mob targeted Flavio when they should have started with GP, I cannot fathom them at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X