No announcement yet.

Flavio to stay? / Teenagers??? /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doing my head in people saying just teenagers, and only a handful of people. pure rubbish. was close 2 300 people,and majority imo were over 21

Comment

You're neither "supporting the club" or "getting behind the team" by any of this nonsense. You are simply either (a) enjoying yourselves - I assume you are the sort that just likes to be in a crowd singing along with ther rest no matter what its about so just admoit you're rentacrwod/having a laugh or (b) destabalising bith the "club" and the "team".

Don't try and tell me you are acting for the club/team until and unless you can show me what would be the plan B - after you've got rid of Flav and whoseoever you don't like much who we got?? Exactly. As the song goes, sit down.............

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        doing my head in people saying just teenagers, and only a handful of people. pure rubbish. was close 2 300 people,and majority imo were over 21
        completely agree with you there. There is a picture of the protest and there wasn't many teenagers there.. when i read the article i just laughed at that rubbish comeback

Comment

Working...
        X