Kasper on the Bensons !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kasper on the Bensons !

Just went on the official, two new video interviews.
    Darren Bent & Kasper Gorks.

Bent seems pretty sensible and during a piece of action from the training ground has a pop at Tarrabt for not passing !!! Seems up for the game Saturday.......we will see.

Kasper's definetly on the Bensons I thought he was going to burst into song with "Wandering Star". He's absolutely gutted about recent results but does say "we get 4,5,6 chances a game don't take them and then concede" He aint wrong. :anger:

Saturday is a big game for us we win and I think crack on.....we lose and season over and a relegation battle looms....we draw I think we'd take it at the moment ( Unfortunately):(

Nice and positive boys....we can turn the corner.
    UUUUURRRRRR'sssss

drop taarabt.. send him back.. ability alone he is better than any player in this division but its a team game and he can sod off. sod it.. boo everytouch.. he will cry and wanna leave.. im seriously done with him.. which is sad because earlier in season i put him down for first on teamsheet
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

when did darren bent sign?! :|

###x me he must be injured or something ;)

Comment

Apologies ...slip of the keyboard !!

:embarrassed:

Comment

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Deridene View Post
            :embarrassed:
            Your not the only one to make that mistake watch that video with marcus bent again and look at the players in , D.Bent , Typical Qpr

Comment

Working...
            X