No announcement yet.

Volz who are the other 3 trialists ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sonuds good 2 me. We need a ball winner in middle, to let taarabt and buzz of the leash

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
      peter TAKACS taken from this link

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=715367

jersey no. - 10
      Nickname - Taki
      Birth - 1990.01.25.
      Height - 175 cm
      Weight - 72 kg

Position - Midfielder
      Nationalty - Hungarian
      Previous Club - MTK their education, MTK

CAREER

Total Goals - 2
      The total number of yellow cards - 4
      Matches NB I - 24
      NB I goals: - 2
      NB I assist: - 4
      total minutes : - 1710 min

AT DIOSGYORI VTK

games played: 24
      scored goals: 2
      assists:4

2009/2010 season
      As a starter: 7
      Substitute:
      Minutes played: 577
      Goals:
      Assists:2

Hungarian Cup:
      League Cup: 2

SM PROFILE

position : CM
      foot : right
      rating : 75---->79/78

CAREER SO FAR

peter takacs spent his youth at one of the better if not best club in hungary called MTK BUDAPEST.He graduated from the academy and was part of MTK's youth setup.
      in summer 2008 he left MTK BUDAPEST to join DIOSGYORI VTK in search of 1st team football.He immediately got into 1st team at the age of 18 then.
      He got a couple of subs at the beginning of season but in november started his first game and assisted the only goal.This performance cemented his position in starting 11 at the heart of the midfield.

ATTRIBUTES

the guy plays in the central midfield and the best part of his game is his tackling.He reads the game very well and breaks down the attack in midfield very often.He is a born ball winner.
      but tackling is not his only forte he has a good eye for a pass too though not very attacking but can pick a pass at ease
      he also has a few dribbling skills up his sleeves to bedazzle his opponents and is a good allround midfielder

HE IS A PART OF HUNGARY's U20 setup.at the age of 19 one of the hotest prospects in hungary and i have no doubt in my mind that he has a big future ahead of him
      Thank you, just what I was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        peter TAKACS taken from this link

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=715367

jersey no. - 10
        Nickname - Taki
        Birth - 1990.01.25.
        Height - 175 cm
        Weight - 72 kg

Position - Midfielder
        Nationalty - Hungarian
        Previous Club - MTK their education, MTK

CAREER

Total Goals - 2
        The total number of yellow cards - 4
        Matches NB I - 24
        NB I goals: - 2
        NB I assist: - 4
        total minutes : - 1710 min

AT DIOSGYORI VTK

games played: 24
        scored goals: 2
        assists:4

2009/2010 season
        As a starter: 7
        Substitute:
        Minutes played: 577
        Goals:
        Assists:2

Hungarian Cup:
        League Cup: 2

SM PROFILE

position : CM
        foot : right
        rating : 75---->79/78

CAREER SO FAR

peter takacs spent his youth at one of the better if not best club in hungary called MTK BUDAPEST.He graduated from the academy and was part of MTK's youth setup.
        in summer 2008 he left MTK BUDAPEST to join DIOSGYORI VTK in search of 1st team football.He immediately got into 1st team at the age of 18 then.
        He got a couple of subs at the beginning of season but in november started his first game and assisted the only goal.This performance cemented his position in starting 11 at the heart of the midfield.

ATTRIBUTES

the guy plays in the central midfield and the best part of his game is his tackling.He reads the game very well and breaks down the attack in midfield very often.He is a born ball winner.
        but tackling is not his only forte he has a good eye for a pass too though not very attacking but can pick a pass at ease
        he also has a few dribbling skills up his sleeves to bedazzle his opponents and is a good allround midfielder

HE IS A PART OF HUNGARY's U20 setup.at the age of 19 one of the hotest prospects in hungary and i have no doubt in my mind that he has a big future ahead of him

That's quite impressive and he could be just what the team needs... so not much chance of signing him then:chill:

Comment

Working...
        X