Balanta and German ahead of Bent and Priskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
    I'd play Balanta ahead of Buzsaky and German alongside Simpson. I'd drop Taarabt - too selfish and bad for team morale. Perhaps you're right - the board or Harford may not think Balanta, German or Ephraim are up to the job. Who knows?
    i think hogan is...would have him on the righthand side with cook on the left......simpson up front with one of the newbies.........balanta even tho good ,not ready just yet.....and german a bit behind him which has been said.

Comment

balanta and german are not good to get a run in the first.great banging the youth player drum if the kids were doing it at reserve level but we play the likes of luton,dagenham etc etc and none of these kids shine.give bent and priskin a chance

Comment

I'd play Balanta over Buzsacky, then again I would play my mum ahead of him at the moment.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Both fine young players, add Sterling and there is a brightish future.

But, I think at the moment, rightly, Harford will stick with experience.

Nothing to say they shouldn't be on the bench though, I would love to our wonderkid Sterling play.

If, as we all expect our season will just fizzle out, then get them playing a few games in March/April, ready for next season.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Neither are good enough end off

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
              Our two boys, Balanta and German should be given a run in the first team. I'm sick and tired of loan players coming in and ousting our own full time pros. I'll be gutted if the two new loanees jump straight into the first team ahead of our two bright young stars.

These lads are our club's future.

You must like watching players who aren't good enough for this division then! Why don't you take yourself off to watch the Reserve games and then you'll see why the two players in question on play bit parts. Not having a dig but those two names are hardly shining week in and out against lesser reserve players. I agree they both need games and should be loaned out somewhere where they are guaranteed 1st team football.

Comment

Working...
              X