Balanta and German ahead of Bent and Priskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balanta and German ahead of Bent and Priskin

Our two boys, Balanta and German should be given a run in the first team. I'm sick and tired of loan players coming in and ousting our own full time pros. I'll be gutted if the two new loanees jump straight into the first team ahead of our two bright young stars.

These lads are our club's future.

We are too near the relegation zone for such a luxury.

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
      Our two boys, Balanta and German should be given a run in the first team. I'm sick and tired of loan players coming in and ousting our own full time pros. I'll be gutted if the two new loanees jump straight into the first team ahead of our two bright young stars.

These lads are our club's future.

might be the future mate but they are not ready for the fight to get us safe..........

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
        We are too near the relegation zone for such a luxury.
        Leave off! Our two boys play for the shirt and have ability too. They will give 100% for the team. Not so sure that the two loanees will do the same.

Comment

Leave off! Our two boys play for the shirt and have ability too. They will give 100% for the team. Not so sure that the two loanees will do the same.
          need to hit the net on a regular basis mate.....we need goals,hence the signing of strikers.....also we were light up front if we get injuries.

Comment

The reason why we signed two strikers is because the players we have at the moment are not good enough, or have the experience to win matches for us. If they were, there would have been no reason to bring in new strikers. It would not be fair to put that kind of pressure on their young shoulders.

Comment

Both should be on the bench every week not in and out not good your right our young players need a chance and given mins, im not sure if balanta is a striker though but i feel him or hogan should replace buz on the left he is so off form

Comment

How can our two lads hit the net regularly if they aren't given a chance in the team? I agree we needed to strengthen and it was good to bring in the other two today. My point is that the two homegrown lads should start on Saturday. If they don't produce after a couple of games then Harford should re consider.

Comment

How can our two lads hit the net regularly if they aren't given a chance in the team? I agree we needed to strengthen and it was good to bring in the other two today. My point is that the two homegrown lads should start on Saturday. If they don't produce after a couple of games then Harford should re consider.
                  and how many more games do you think we can afford to go before we get a win....they don't score we cannot win,simple as.....fresh blood is being installed to try and stop the rot....surely that is more important at this moment in time......
                  perhaps give them more playing time once we have ended the run we are on.

Comment

If we lose the next two games, we might find ourselves in a relegation dog-fight. We cannot take that chance, we need players who are used to the pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      and how many more games do you think we can afford to go before we get a win....they don't score we cannot win,simple as.....fresh blood is being installed to try and stop the rot....surely that is more important at this moment in time......
                      perhaps give them more playing time once we have ended the run we are on.

Quaz, I agree that we need to start hitting the net and start winning asap. However, what's to say that Balanta and German can't do the job? Neither have had a run in the first team. Either the manager feels they are up to the job or he doesn't. If he does then imo he should pick them ahead of the two loanees. There is no guarantee that Priskin or Bent will produce the goods. At least our two have Rangers in their hearts and have worked under Harford that bit longer and know the rest of our players and the style of their play.

Comment

Quaz, I agree that we need to start hitting the net and start winning asap. However, what's to say that Balanta and German can't do the job? Neither have had a run in the first team. Either the manager feels they are up to the job or he doesn't. If he does then imo he should pick them ahead of the two loanees. There is no guarantee that Priskin or Bent will produce the goods. At least our two have Rangers in their hearts and have worked under Harford that bit longer and know the rest of our players and the style of their play.
                        so how come you haven't mentioned simpson he is top scorer....you would put the 2 youngsters over him?

i think the fact that 2 more strikers have been bought into the squad tells you that the board or harford do not think the youngsters are quite there yet for this kind of challenge.

Comment

Not good enough so why should they be played at the moment! Balanta could be played out wide I think he looks a promising player, German is a bit further behind in terms of his development and whilst he may be good in the future he is clearly not what we need right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            so how come you haven't mentioned simpson he is top scorer....you would put the 2 youngsters over him?

i think the fact that 2 more strikers have been bought into the squad tells you that the board or harford do not think the youngsters are quite there yet for this kind of challenge.

I'd play Balanta ahead of Buzsaky and German alongside Simpson. I'd drop Taarabt - too selfish and bad for team morale. Perhaps you're right - the board or Harford may not think Balanta, German or Ephraim are up to the job. Who knows?

Comment

The boss has made his decision he doesnt think balanta or german can do the job or he wouldnt have got the other 2 in.

cant say i am convinced myself, we have loaned in a couple of strikers that make nygaard look prolific. hope i am proved wrong but not holding my breath
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X