Been doing some thinking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been doing some thinking!

I'm dissapointed about our season I expected big things but il never be embarrased to call myself a ranger. I have seen the bad times of division 2 starting the season with just 8 players. People moan about the players being bought in and to a point I can agree bearing in mind we have rich owners. I then looked at the programme from division 2 and compare it to mows squad list and I'm extremely happy with the quality of the squad bar a couple ofcourse we have a great bunch of lads apart from a couple of big time charlies and they are underachieving and I'm confident it will turn around soon now we have added a couple of strikers. Be patient lads hopefuly there will be a rebirth of queens park rangers fc. Just remember karl ready,ngonge, Bruce, kulscar, dowie, miklosko,rowland etc, think about it.;D

Yep . Agree WEVE HAD SOME TRULY CRaP SIGNINGS. LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS AND GIVE EM A BIT OF CONFIDENSE

Comment

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
      I'm dissapointed about our season I expected big things but il never be embarrased to call myself a ranger. I have seen the bad times of division 2 starting the season with just 8 players. People moan about the players being bought in and to a point I can agree bearing in mind we have rich owners. I then looked at the programme from division 2 and compare it to mows squad list and I'm extremely happy with the quality of the squad bar a couple ofcourse we have a great bunch of lads apart from a couple of big time charlies and they are underachieving and I'm confident it will turn around soon now we have added a couple of strikers. Be patient lads hopefuly there will be a rebirth of queens park rangers fc. Just remember karl ready,ngonge, Bruce, kulscar, dowie, miklosko,rowland etc, think about it.;D

......yes.....karly ready better than any of our current defenders!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X