Bent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent

The sort of signing I'd be disappointed with even when we were skint. How many clubs has he had? Recall us signng Dean Sturridge under Holloway and he was crap.

With Priskin arriving, that's Simpson (on loan) replacing Helguson (loaned) to probably be replaced by 2 further loanees up front. Terrible state of affairs, it's just how football should not be. It's like ditching your children to be replaced by some foster kids.

I still rate Vine, I just hope his chance has not gone. I remember the days when strikers used to be coached into better players (Ferdinand) and not discarded at will.

I know but given the change in circumstances it was the best they could do...

Comment

Best they could do cos they've spunked all the money for players paying off numerous managers. I have NEVER been unhappier as a QPR fan.

Comment

Oh well must'nt grumble

Comment

Will Gemma Atkinson grace the C Club as part of the package or is she history now ?

Comment

Even if we had got someone like Leon Best, you would get fans mocking it.

Any chance we can just get behind them??
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Imagine if john terry signed for us , gates would go up by 3000 with all the gilrs he's been seeing

Comment

Even if we had got someone like Leon Best, you would get fans mocking it.

[B]Any chance we can just get behind them??

Leave it out Pete
                A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Lol;;D;D

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    Imagine if john terry signed for us , gates would go up by 3000 with all the gilrs he's been seeing
                    So we would be his sloppy seconds then, he seems to like them.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Who would you have realistically signed instead of Bent and Priskin?

Comment

Working...
                      X