Big Plan ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Plan ??

Do you think we will have a big shake up in the summer - that is the only reason i see when virtually every player in the team is not ours.

I reckon they will get Curbs in the summer and let him pick the players he wants hence why all these loans now just to get us out the s**t

lets see who owns us in the summer 1st

Comment

Because it's a transfer window for players, not managers and owners...
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by markarnold View Post
        Do you think we will have a big shake up in the summer - that is the only reason i see when virtually every player in the team is not ours.

I reckon they will get Curbs in the summer and let him pick the players he wants hence why all these loans now just to get us out the s**t
        Oh no, we've only just got over this window and already someones counting down to the next one and the who's and what if's. :chill:
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Well I think they could see that the players we had were not god enough (agyemang, pellicaori etc), the players we brought in are just stop gaps to get us out of trouble.

Whow knows though, it could work in our favor

Comment

What we need is some statement from the board to say why were loaning so many players and not building a team for the future

Comment

What we need is some statement from the board to say why were loaning so many players and not building a team for the future
              surely you build in the summer when more players are out of contract.......

Comment

Very few players have changed hands for actual cash today.

I think football in general is tightening its belt.
                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Just seems we are in limbo until a official manager is announced. Thats my feeling anyway.:waaaht:

Comment

Just seems we are in limbo until a official manager is announced. Thats my feeling anyway.:waaaht:
                    That is correct.:confused:

Comment

Good theory, we'll have to wait and see, but experience tells me not to hold my breath. ;D

Comment

well we need something haha

Comment

Yes!.....We're restructuring!.....We've got Strikers now at least!!

Comment

Any new manager that comes in will have a big shake up i'd guess. Any thought of promotion should be put on hold for at least another two seasons to allow the new guy to build his own squad and if left alone without interference to develop his own style and methods.

Comment

I hear the old MFI & Woolworths board members are interested in buying us so good times ahead!

Comment

Working...
                              X