Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Window

Hey first time poster been looking in for a while now and well like a few QPR supports this window has been another waste of time.

Just been on BBC transfer site and seen who been signed loaned out etc and well from what I can see there are better players who were a available etc

Naughton to Middlesbrough I sure we could have got this kid, Harry like us he be in London so they can keep an eye on him and it not as if we been looking for a full back a.

Healy to Ipswich a top fox in the box striker.

but the one i cant believe is Damien Johnson going to Plymouth on a perm move this is a player we been crying out for a leader he was captain of Birmingham last season so no mug I realise we not spending but come on if Plymouth can snap him up and and afford wages I sure we could.

Just wondered what your thoughts were??

steve04 ,the best bit of business was hall to newcastle.wtf they see in him ill never know.we done very well to get him off the wage bill.everything else was a bonus
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

only time will tell if its been a good window or not in regarging outs as well as ins . too many players over the years have come to rangers and effectively damaged their careers (in a footballing sense) by dissappearing off the map . its about time we bought in players who would improve their careers with rangers like in the 70's and 80's. COME ON U R'SSS

Comment

swings and roundabouts.

if Plymouth get a player, its because he is only good enough for Plymouth

As for Healy, I say its a similar deal to ones we have.

Think people are thinking what Healy done last season, done fork all this season.

trouble is other teams players always look better,. thats life.

Best deal by the way was Welbeck to Preston
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Tonge to Derby
          Best to Newcastle
          Routledge to Newcastle
          Murphy to Ipswich

Those, alongside the Best and Naughton deals are streets ahead of the ones we've sorted out. Healey aint all that though.

Could have been a lot worse for us in all honesty, but hardly an inspred window for us either.

Comment

Bent/ priskin , they gotta be better than pellicori/di carmine surely.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Bent/ priskin , they gotta be better than pellicori/di carmine surely.
              Hold up, I'll toss a coin, heads they aren't, tails they aren't, shyte, tails. Hold up, I'll give it another go, shyte, heads.

Comment

Working...
              X