Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are we a team just full of loanees???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we a team just full of loanees???

A really sorry story.

They won't have the heart or ######x
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    A really sorry story.

They won't have the heart or ######.
    It is a worry isn't it?

And what happens at the end of the season? All our best players go back to their clubs and we get Pellicori, Agyemang and Helgusson back?!!!!

Comment

should be happy anybody wants to sign in the current climate.

Comment

Loans cost the club money and provide zero value. Also tear the heart and soul from the club

A disgrace of a policy. Agents still get their cut though.

Comment

Think it could make sense. If we are getting a new manager in at end of season they will want to buy their own players?

Comment

Originally posted by leicesterhoop View Post
            Think it could make sense. If we are getting a new manager in at end of season they will want to buy their own players?
            It's never stopped Paladini in the past, why now?

Comment

Much rather loans, you'd be blaming them if they were signed.

You'd be bashing the club wasting 2 million on Watson for example, some just moan for the sake of it.

Sometimes, I think we act like so spoilt, as if we have a divine right to pick up all the best players
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                It's never stopped Paladini in the past, why now?
                Because maybe - just maybe they have finally realised that the fans are unhappy and the team is shat...and the penny has dropped.However, knowing GP, that penny would only be a h/penny was he gets his %

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

You'd be bashing the club wasting 2 million on Watson for example, some just moan for the sake of it.

Sometimes, I think we act like so spoilt, as if we have a divine right to pick up all the best players
                  Used to be the case Pete - but now that is ******.

Maybe Watson was told behind the scenes no chance of signing for us...could have affected his performances.....

As for picking our own players? Not really - just getting a team that can actually play(No problem if they lose) with a bit of heart...your words from weekend...as opposed to watching a team full of players that seem at the moment not to give a damm

Comment

Catch 22 isn't it?

We could say we are getting a load of duff players that no one one wants and filling our team with them, making us rubbish.

Or we could say that these players are hungry for games and to impress and may put in a decent shift to get regular first team football (with us or elsewhere).

Know many will say the former but it's a chance you take. Could work both ways IMO.

Comment

some just moan for the sake of it.
                      If you charged everyone a pound for every moan on this forum, you could buy Flavio out by the summer

Comment

Ahem

to quote....."no more loans this season".........wasn't it Pete? You were happy back then. Why the volte face now?

I'd be very happy with Watson for £1.5m - £2m is pushing it slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          A really sorry story.

They won't have the heart or ######x
                          According to the BBC, the bulk of transfers across all clubs in January have been loans or free transfers.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            Ahem

to quote....."no more loans this season".........wasn't it Pete? You were happy back then. Why the volte face now?

I'd be very happy with Watson for £1.5m - £2m is pushing it slightly.
                            I have to agree with nodge - rblockels said so

But yes - it was said by Pete - but things change in football...

Watson was and still is a good player.Who knows what goes on behind the scenes at football clubs, especially QPR.Buzz has gone from being an ICON at QPR to a lost soul.

I would be down at Palace at the moment - buying any player that moved for 50% off and then sellling at end of season.

Comment

I cannot think of much done on permanant signings this transfer window in the championship apart from Newcastle, correct me if I'm wrong
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X