Buzz and Legs in the centre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz and Legs in the centre?

I know that it was a long time ago - but i remember when Buzz and Legs were partnered in the centre and were oustanding. It was the first time for a long time that we were bossing the midfield almost every game. Would it be worth trying them together again in the middle together? I agree their form hasnt been the best lately to say the least - but i dont think there has been a better partnership since

NO!!!!!! - legs cannot play centre MF - come to think of it where vcan he play ?

Simply not good enough - :tired:

Comment

LEIGERTWOOD is best at right back IMO.

Agree with Buzsaky though.

Comment

No cash in on Buzz and Vine asap.
        Move on with players that want to play for the shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by qprgary View Post
          No cash in on Buzz and Vine asap.
          Move on with players that want to play for the shirt.
          DING! 10pts!

spot on..
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            I know that it was a long time ago - but i remember when Buzz and Legs were partnered in the centre and were oustanding. It was the first time for a long time that we were bossing the midfield almost every game. Would it be worth trying them together again in the middle together? I agree their form hasnt been the best lately to say the least - but i dont think there has been a better partnership since
            As senior players they have both been awfull lately, especialy away from home.

Buz must have it in his contract, that he has to play.

Ledge is average at best and poor at the moment, how we have ended up with him as captain is unreal.

Faurlin and Quash have had one game in the middle,so no I wouldn't have Buz and Ledge in the middle.

Comment

Is it a coincidence that whoever plays alongside Legs in centre midfield always seem to play awful? ...all the palyers that have go stick over the last couple of years ...Mahon, Rowlands, Faurlin, Watson etc ....yet Legs is there game after game continually giving the ball straight back to the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                Is it a coincidence that whoever plays alongside Legs in centre midfield always seem to play awful? ...all the palyers that have go stick over the last couple of years ...Mahon, Rowlands, Faurlin, Watson etc ....yet Legs is there game after game continually giving the ball straight back to the opposition.
                Said exactly the same before the game on Saturday, played his best game for a while at right back, probably because he can do less damage from there.

Need to stick with Faulin and Nigel in the middle and see if they can form some kind of partnership

Comment

legs i thought was one of best players on saturday and i feel rb is def his best position

Comment

I'd like to know how many times Buzsacky has played centre midfield whilst at QPR?

Don't think its many.

Trouble is in midfield you need tacklers, he hardly runs let alone tackle
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He should be played in the hole Peter.

Unfortunately this does mean he would be the 2nd striker but I think it would be a role that would suit him.

He has no pace to play on the wing and doesn't give us the width of someone like Lee Cook and he like to come inside to often.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                      X