Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to drop Buz and Adel

For me I would start Cookie on the left and Hogan on the right next game

Buz's current form is dire and he doesnt deserve to be in the team, and Adel just plays for himself not the team.

Would rather start with Cookie and Hogs who will both battle for the team

Originally posted by paulw View Post
    For me I would start Cookie on the left and Hogan on the right next game

Buz's current form is dire and he doesnt deserve to be in the team, and Adel just plays for himself not the team.

Would rather start with Cookie and Hogs who will both battle for the team
    Agreed.
    For his own good, Buzsaky needs a break. Not selling, just a break.

Taarabt? Personally I'd send him back to Spurs.
    But I'm in a minority there, I know.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Would agree with the original poster.

I don't necessarily think that Buz is no longer trying. THink it is more likely that the guy has not recovered from his two serious injuries.

Would suspect that he will never return to the Buz of old.

HAve seen enough of Adel to know that he is more hassle than we need right now.

Comment

Tarrabat was the only player who looked like creating anything yesterday.

Yes he can be annoying but he does create opportunities

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
          Tarrabat was the only player who looked like creating anything yesterday.

Yes he can be annoying but he does create opportunities
          Did used to agree re that point though am starting to think otherwise.
          Jerome Thomas is a similar player to Adel (if less skilful) but there is far more of an end product.

It is funny, people are always moaning about Adel for not passing, yet he did it on 3-4 occasions in the first half yesterday and completely screwed it up.

Comment

I had money on them leaving before the window... I doubt that will happen now.

Is the window open tomorrow? or does it shut tonight?

Comment

why do people want to get rid of tarabbt! i just don't get it..he was by far our most dangerous player yesterday. he is always looking to create something! at least he is not passing the ball back to the centre halves which seemed to be the sum total of the rest of our team.

just by being on the pitch he occupys 2 if not 3 of the opposition in marking him.

yesterday he went looking for the ball and okay sometimes he dos not do the simple thing.

but the only genuine out of the seat moments this season have come from him! (with matt connellys goal as the one exception!).

Comment

I would keep tarrabt as I really rate him... i'm not sure though if the two play together well... could be wrong.

Comment

The windows shuts 5pm tmrw as far as i know so there is time yet , i thought tarrabt didnt have a bad game at all .frustrating at times but did create most of the chances we had . Richie

Comment

Working...
                  X