X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorkss and Connolly

...did they play well together?

Yes.

They had alot of the ball but there was no movement in front of them and no one to pass to. Connolly especially was getting very annoyed.

They defended well but i didnt think the midfield got back quick enough to help them on a few occasions, we need Mahon back.

Comment

Both were top quality yesterday, connolly also looking very good at bringing the ball out of defence. nearly scored again yesterday.

Comment

The centre backs are no problem, its the full back positions that are dodgy, I'm glad we have connolly and gorkss otherwise it could be a lot worse.

Comment

To be fair as a defence we looked very solid, just one moment where we lost concentration and they took advantage!

Dint go for us yesterday two goals disallowed, we had most of the play, we just couldnt find that final touch! Hence why for the last 2 and a half years weve said we need a decent striker.

A kevin phillips, a gary hooper, a jermaine beckford etc etc would have had a hatfull yesterday, but that ellusive man just wasnt in the area.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            The centre backs are no problem, its the full back positions that are dodgy, I'm glad we have connolly and gorkss otherwise it could be a lot worse.
            Though Hill did okay myself.Big improvement on Borrowdale.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              Though Hill did okay myself.Big improvement on Borrowdale.
              I'd be a big improvement on Borrowdale.

Comment

I'd rather have McClintock and Webb at the back

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Comment

Gorkks made quite a few mistakes and looked a bit iffy, Connolly played well and covered for Gorkks when he needed to, it's the best centre back pairing we have anyway..

Comment

Fez, exactly as I saw it and as you said there is no better pairing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        Even Mitchell and Webb would be an improvement

Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Working...
                        X