No announcement yet.

I Have Just Done the Unthinkable.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame I don't need the money otherwise I would place a bet too.

Deary me, get some happiness in your lives people, it is only football after all and count yourselves lucky JT aint after your missus too, although he is welcome to mine at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
      You should be ashamed of yourself trying to make a few quid out of our current situation. You cant be a 'real' fan!!

you've p*ssed me right off - not that you'll give a toss.
      Sorry mate, never meant to provoke that kind of reaction.

In response to your statements, I am a true fan. I had a season ticket when I lived in the country and have been going to qpr since I was 5 or 6 years old.

Even now despite living thousands of miles away I take a keen interest on what's happening at the club, regularly stay up til 3am on a school night to watch us play on the telly and hurt just as much as I always have done when we get beat.

All that said and done, I don't see anything wrong with having a bet on us going down. As fans we take more of an interest than most with regards to goings on at the club and as such have an advantage over your average punter with regards to a bet like this. Why shouldn't I use the information I have to my advantage and try and make a few quid?
      Last edited by Tarbie; 31-01-2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;258032]Sorry mate, never meant to provoke that kind of reaction.

nothing personal & fair enough but just got the hump at the moment with whats going on down the R's - as you can probably tell by my earlier post - thats the tourettes kicking in again earlier.......Bo**ocks.

i just couldnt bet against us even tho it all sucks at the mo - getting all negative like that mafia chap now eh?

anyway back to the beer.................####sake R's
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

I couldn't do that, bet on QPR going down, even if there is a distinct possibility of that happening, just wouldn't feel right.

Comment

Working...
          X