No announcement yet.

I Have Just Done the Unthinkable.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Just Done the Unthinkable.......

..............and put 20 quid on us to get relegated.

Never bet against my side before but at 10/1 it seemed like too good a bet to pass up on!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 31-01-2010, 04:57 PM.

10/1 :horror:

I would of thought about 25/1
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
      10/1 :horror:

I would of thought about 25/1
      Don't even think u'll get 10/1 now.......I had the last few quid available at that price on Betfair!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Never bet against my side before but at 10/1 it seemed like to good a bet to pass up on!
        Wasted your money then I recon

Comment

Was 50/1 before Forest game
          :drunk:

Comment

And next...having ### with your sister....supporting Chelski....hope your a chatolic

Comment

Shame on you! i am sure it will make you feel sooooooo much better if we go down

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Shame on you! i am sure it will make you feel sooooooo much better if we go down
                I doubt it will make me feel much better at all, I'll be gutted if we go down.

That said I also am a realist and I think there is a very high chance we will go down. We have only won once in 13 matches, we have shipped out all our top earners, we don't look likely to sign anyone of note before the transfer window shuts.

All said and done 10/1 is a very good bet!

Comment

No, he'll feel terrible, we all will.

But the winnings will pay for his bottles of paracetemol and Jack Daniels.
                  Sounds a good plan to me.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Tarbie is one of our most loyal fans,despite living in the wonder of Dubai he is always checking in on his team.He is ****ed off with everything going on with our club,and so am I.As for predicting(and betting) on us getting relagated,he is might as well make a few bob to cheer himself up,but like me will be delighted if we stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Never bet against my side before but at 10/1 it seemed like too good a bet to pass up on!
                      You should be ashamed of yourself trying to make a few quid out of our current situation. You cant be a 'real' fan!!

you've p*ssed me right off - not that you'll give a toss.
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                        You should be ashamed of yourself trying to make a few quid out of our current situation. You cant be a 'real' fan!!

you've p*ssed me right off

Are you Conners/HA9 in disguise? Have some fun man.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                          Are you Conners/HA9 in disguise? Have some fun man.
                          its a ####in laughing matter is it?? you've been on here one of the moodiest posters to date - you have nothing good to say about the club & yes i do realise & know we are up s**t creak without a paddle at the mo but there are thousands of supporters who will stick with the club through thick & thin -been there before havnt we??

certain people might as well #### off if they dont give a toss (so called fans & management that is)
                          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

its a ####in laughing matter is it?? you've been on here one of the moodiest posters to date - you have nothing good to say about the club & yes i do realise & know we are up s**t creak without a paddle at the mo but there are thousands of supporters who will stick with the club through thick & thin -been there before havnt we??

certain people might as well #### off if they dont give a toss (so called fans & management that is)

Oh hello, are you a little grumpy today? Just as well you can't earn points for swearing....oops, you can. Who is the grumpy one today, me or you?

Comment

Spot on mate.

People betting against thier own team :devil:

Comment

Working...
                              X