Heard a rumour yesterday.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
    Don't know if this has been previously mentioned, but over heard a conversation saying Briatorie is looking to sell the club for £24M but the the Mittals have offered him £12 and told him he has until around the 12 Feb to accept or they are going to take over Leicester. Has anyone else heard anything like this? will repeat I heard this off a random bloke in the crowd so could be complete rubbish.
    May be wrong but not sure your allowed to own shares in two different clubs so they would have to sell their QPR assets before they can buy into leicester, who is going to buy the QPR shares at this point in time.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I hope this is not true although I have heard this before.

12m... Flavio will not take that and may as well say good bye to the Mittals then. :(
      :(
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by GARO1967 View Post
        May be wrong but not sure your allowed to own shares in two different clubs so they would have to sell their QPR assets before they can buy into leicester, who is going to buy the QPR shares at this point in time.
        Thats true, the Mittals would have to sever all ties with QPR before being able to invest in another club.

Comment

Working...
        X