Heard a rumour yesterday.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard a rumour yesterday.....

Don't know if this has been previously mentioned, but over heard a conversation saying Briatorie is looking to sell the club for £24M but the the Mittals have offered him £12M and told him he has until around the 12 Feb to accept or they are going to take over Leicester. Has anyone else heard anything like this? will repeat I heard this off a random bloke in the crowd so could be complete rubbish.
    Last edited by Cookiemonster17; 31-01-2010, 03:47 PM.

I have heard there is interest in Leicester. Not sure about the terms of their offer for QPR.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Methinks you're bang on

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
        I heard this off a random bloke in the crowd so could be complete rubbish.
        Sitting near Pete again?.

Love you really Pete.:red_heart:

Comment

You could get the Moscow state Circus for less than 24m and that's far better run.

If it's true I pray that the orange mug accepts the 12m and just walks as that will be better for all involved!

Comment

Didn't know the mittals were interested in Leicester

Comment

I hope this is not true although I have heard this before.

12m... Flavio will not take that and may as well say good bye to the Mittals then. :(

Comment

Myu know indians are hard bargainers and they won't do negotiaion.

They will also offer the min and it will be a take it or leave it offer.

So yes I agree I think they will be off before flav and Bernie.
                I just hope we get new investers otherwise we could be finished.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                  Methinks you're bang on
                  Do you know something we don't Scott?

I wish u'd told me earlier cos I've just put a few quid on us getting relegated! lol

Comment

has flav put in £12m....where??

all the works are down to "qpr holdings" i bet so down to us...

if he wants out, he'll cut his losses and run....

Comment

From the Mittals point of view they have done the right thing, the club isn't worth a lot as Flavio has butchered it!

I'm sure his ego will get in the way of any deal being done though.

Comment

The Leicester rumour has being going for months and it aint no surprise it suddenly appears again after a defeat.

Comment

Can we buy the club ....

... if on average we put in £2,000 per supporter. I know there will be some that can afford less - and some that can afford more. But if we worked on a share issue - £20 per share and issued 1.2 million would there be enough supporters and support to buy and do a deal. Money could be put into escrow until the deal is done so if it doesn't happen nobody looses out. I'd certainly put in a few grand to ensure QPR lives. Or maybe this is a forlorn hope - but better than just demonstrating.
                          Remember Gillard!!

Comment

Well only thing we can do is force Flavios hand, we must protest more like yesterday to get the point really across...

Hopefully he will see sense and leave.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                              Don't know if this has been previously mentioned, but over heard a conversation saying Briatorie is looking to sell the club for £24M but the the Mittals have offered him £12 and told him he has until around the 12 Feb to accept or they are going to take over Leicester. Has anyone else heard anything like this? will repeat I heard this off a random bloke in the crowd so could be complete rubbish.
                              if its that then ill buy it
                              QPR&ENGLAND

Comment

Working...
                              X