Vine. Finished?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vine. Finished?

No pace, couldn't jump, no awareness (couldn't look along the line), couldn't pass and carrying more excess baggage than Quashie!........what's gone wrong here?

Helgusson would've been better.

I think his nasty injury finished him off...

I feel sorry for him TBH.

Comment

i would have helgusson back to be honest

Comment

I feel sorry for him too.

Pretty ironic that a back up keeper who never even played for the club has finished one of our best players and kept him out of the team when we needed him most.

Sums up our luck really!

Comment

He's finished but he's all we've got now that we've let our forwards go out on loan......

Comment

we should've got the insurance, he wasn't coming back after a horror injury
            imo his sentiments mean nothing cos we are a business and he's damaged goods and will never be the same as under ldc.
            too late to claim medical now, surely??

Comment

What with Mahon and Rowlands, we have been unlucky and so have they !!

Vine has been given plenty of chances and sorry but holding your arms up, when miles away from the ball is something we can see.

Think he will be loaned out, wish him the best of luck, but he simply has not got it anymore.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We tried to tell you after that friendly game v Luton he looked awful but the official website played him up, now you can see with your own eyes, not good enough right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  No pace, couldn't jump, no awareness (couldn't look along the line), couldn't pass and carrying more excess baggage than Quashie!........what's gone wrong here?

Helgusson would've been better.
                  NAH!!!!! ............. he just needs new studs in his boots!!!!

Comment

He's finished, and if he's the best we have got till the end of the season we are in big trouble.Thought Simpsons body language didn't look good at times yesterday either.If we don't get anyone in or Helguson back where are the goals coming from.

Comment

Mike Harford must now give German a start because yesterday we were playing with 10 men.

Vine needs to be retired, it was painful watching him yesterday, very sad for the lad but there no room for sentiment.

Comment

Vines a whingebag! He runs offside and moas the pass should of been earlier. He gives the ball away and moans the player never made a run. All he did was moan! And flash a good cross in the six yard box. He's not a threat.
                        We've needed quality up top for two years now. Finally it's sinking in.. Although Some may still say we don't need forwards and the goals will come from midfield!

Comment

This was always my big fear..that Vine and Buzz (without whom DeCanio's record would probably have been very poor) would never be the same players again after their serious injuries. Now it is looking ever more likely that administration and relegation will be our fate this season. I despair.

If Sousa had been backed, we'd now almost certainly be in a play-off position. But it seems Pete and those who he defends with increasing desperation have run out of excuses.

I have always backed GP, Flav and been grateful in the past, and been critical of the 'antis'. But its too late now. I've turned to the dark side. We are finished (and I for one WILL NOT spend a penny on any 'new' AFC QPR--a club to suit anorak-wearing train-spotter types). I'd rather we merge with Brentford than that happen.

Comment

Feel sorry for him,
                            Before his injury he was easy the best player at QPR for me
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                              AFC QPR--a club to suit anorak-wearing train-spotter types). I'd rather we merge with Brentford than that happen.
                              Ooh no. I think "AFC QPR" is a nonsense but people see AFC Wimbledon rise from the ashes of the old club and think we would do the same. I don't.
                              But merge with Brentford?
                              Absolutely no way.

Comment

Working...
                              X