Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think we will get relegated????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think we will get relegated????

I just can't see where we are going to get anpther 16-18 points to stay up.

The team are bereft of confidence, the squad is looking threadbare, the signings haven't filled me with confidence, the board don't seem to care or say anything and the atmosphere and buzz about the place is non-existent.

Sad state of affairs.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

i definately do, something needs to be done urgently

Comment

I actually checked how many points we were from relegation before looking at how many points we are from top 6 when i was looking at the paper this morning.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

No - unless we go into admin. We've probably got just enought (just) to get us over the line. Peterborough, Plymouth and Reading will probably save us.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          I just can't see where we are going to get anpther 16-18 points to stay up.

The team are bereft of confidence, the squad is looking threadbare, the signings haven't filled me with confidence, the board don't seem to care or say anything and the atmosphere and buzz about the place is non-existent.

Sad state of affairs.
          keep going

Comment

Been thinking for a while now that we could end up in a relegation battle. I don't see where the goals are going to come from, on top of that we can't keep a clean sheet. We don't dominate the midfield, and imo that's where the game is won from.

Comment

NO!

Comment

no, as we have enough on the board

the lack of signings is a worry and who'll come now..we make pompey look like hopefuls!

Comment

Yes with Mick"relegation" Harford in charge.
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

No, unless we go into administration

Comment

We have enough quality in the side but what is worrying is confidence.

Comment

Well we have signed Nigel Quashie...

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                          Well we have signed Nigel Quashie...
                          An omen if ever there was one.:very_sad:

We are 7 points off playoffs but only 8 off relegation.That's how tight it is and how easy it is to slip down the table.

Comment

I think the key is to pick up a win or two now before we get too close to it as soon as it's in every minds then we will be in trouble!

Comment

no team is 'ever' too good to go down....ask ourselves.......man city,forest,sheff weds,norwich,charlton,southampton,leeds..........a ll fell into league one..........all much bigger clubs than us.........now is the time for the 'players' to stand and be counted!!!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X