Their disallowed goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their disallowed goal

Was it disallowed for a push as I could not see anything wrong with it from my view in the Upper Loft?

I couldnt see what it was from JU, I thought the Ref was just trying to give us a chance, or maybe it weas to even up a couple of dodgy offside decisions against us
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

dunno,i was watching the parakeets

Comment

was a blatent 2 handed push from where i sat in r block

Comment

Blatant push from MU block.

Comment

Clear push. Hooper pushed Gorkks (?) out of the way. Ref blew immediately. Clear as day from Block T.

NB - Simpson's goal was good. Clearly onside. Vine may have been offside (for the 1,543rd time yesterday) but was nowhere near interfering

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Was it disallowed for a push as I could not see anything wrong with it from my view in the Upper Loft?
              Should have gone to specsavers !!

Comment

Clear push! simpsons goal however????

Comment

Saying that, on SSN last night they always show the champ goals when they said we lost to scunny they actually showed the dissallowed goal, plonkers
                  God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

he pushed our guy off the ball for a free header..def foul...

should mcann have been sent off though??

Comment

Blatent push, I could see from SAR, I actually went beserk at the ref before I realised he had disallowed it.

Comment

Would like to see a replay of their goal though..... looked offside to me.... and the lino at SAR side was like an old donkey and wasn't keeping up with play very well!.... Hall was certain he was a long way off, as I heard his comments to the lino along the lines of... who was playing him on then?

Comment

I thought the ref /lino made 3 very crucial errors yesterday. Their goal looked well offside, Simpsons looked onside and he should have sent their bloke off for the reaction after another of their players took Vine out. Those 3 errors would have put a different slant on the game. Still doesn't make up for poor performances from Vine, Buzz and Adel.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                          X