No announcement yet.

WHERES Amit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amit on offy today....this is a good sign..

Comment

I have no inside track to bhatia or mittal so i wont pressume to know what they might be thinking, unlike some

From a dispassionate point of view though I see a significant opportunity here, everyone in the world that is interested knows that so far this has been Flavios project and the failures have all been connected to him. If he goes and bahtia/mittal picks up the reigns then its fairly clear there will be significant goodwill from the fanbase and some breathing space will be given for them to turn things around, introduce thier own plans and strategy.

I am not talking about getting us promoted, I am talking about turning us into a balanced properly structured organisation that communicates effectively is more transparent and realistic in its aims and works in partnership with the supporters in order to acheive them.

Based on what Bahtia has done with his work within the community trust (the only part of this club that has really improved) I think that this is a challange that he might relish and with the developing connections with india through football I think its a massive opportunity and one that i would seize if i was in his shoes.
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        If Flavio goes, Bernie goes.

That leaves Amit.

With so much unrest, would you take the club over?

Its all opinions, but not sure I would.

Expectation level has risen down to Flavio's false promises and it won't be easy appeasing fans expectations.

Could see us sort of starting from scratch, no problem with that as the family side of things might return and season ticket prices would reduce. Doubt we would be watching championship football, but I would still go.
        I ****** well would, it's the easiest task in the world no1 could possibly do a worse job than Flavio and he will be loved by all at QPR just for getting rid of that fat orange muppet!

Comment

After yesterday, probably chatting to his father in law about getting out.

End of the day " sack the board chants" would not have gone down well.
          You mistake defending them, to what I think will happen.

its NOT a defence.

Gut feeling on what I think will happen.

Next 7-10 days crucial.
          If Flavio goes, Bernie goes.

That leaves Amit.

With so much unrest, would you take the club over?

Its all opinions, but not sure I would.

Expectation level has risen down to Flavio's false promises and it won't be easy appeasing fans expectations.

Could see us sort of starting from scratch, no problem with that as the family side of things might return and season ticket prices would reduce. Doubt we would be watching championship football, but I would still go.
          Loneranger BIG BIG meeting tomorrow
          Now is it just me or can others see it too? What I hear you say? Firstly, why does Pete know about a meeting tomorrow? Next, why (unless it's an opinion only) are the next 7 - 10 days crucial unless Pete was told this? Why if FB goes does BE go? The two do not always go hand in hand, unless you are being told so by the mysterious 'leak' at my club? As for you moaning about the 'sack the board' chants....:tired: So again I ask; apart from the incorrect transfer dealings as usual with Pete, why does it appear he knows what is about to happen and who needs to be sacked for continuously leaking info?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            Now is it just me or can others see it too? What I hear you say? Firstly, why does Pete know about a meeting tomorrow? Next, why (unless it's an opinion only) are the next 7 - 10 days crucial unless Pete was told this? Why if FB goes does BE go? The two do not always go hand in hand, unless you are being told so by the mysterious 'leak' at my club? As for you moaning about the 'sack the board' chants....:tired: So again I ask; apart from the incorrect transfer dealings as usual with Pete, why does it appear he knows what is about to happen and who needs to be sacked for continuously leaking info?
            all very good points and should be answered

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
              I have no inside track to bhatia or mittal so i wont pressume to know what they might be thinking, unlike some

From a dispassionate point of view though I see a significant opportunity here, everyone in the world that is interested knows that so far this has been Flavios project and the failures have all been connected to him. If he goes and bahtia/mittal picks up the reigns then its fairly clear there will be significant goodwill from the fanbase and some breathing space will be given for them to turn things around, introduce thier own plans and strategy.

I am not talking about getting us promoted, I am talking about turning us into a balanced properly structured organisation that communicates effectively is more transparent and realistic in its aims and works in partnership with the supporters in order to acheive them.

Based on what Bahtia has done with his work within the community trust (the only part of this club that has really improved) I think that this is a challange that he might relish and with the developing connections with india through football I think its a massive opportunity and one that i would seize if i was in his shoes.
              Yep spoint on, he can't really fail if he decides to take this on!

Comment

Working...
              X