WHERES Amit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERES Amit

This club has become a cac oon of secrecy at the board level. Nothing comes out, no communication. Briatore got rid of all the people that did feed information to the fans and i thought Amit was our link.
    It seems he has been gagged by the big Orange Umpa - Lumpa.

Perhaps the cavalry is not as far away as some think
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

After yesterday, probably chatting to his father in law about getting out.

End of the day " sack the board chants" would not have gone down well.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Please dont defend the board pete and when they leave your say it was the fans fault for chanting at them.

They have ####ed up big time and deep down you know this,what is there left to do just let them carry on killing our club when they go we're still be here the ones that actually care while they move on to there next toy.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Pete, I posted this yesterday, and make no apologies for repeating it.

Amit Bhatia is an intelligent man.

And an intelligent man would realise that the fans are angry at the way the club is being run.
          And as everyone knows.... FB runs the club, not him.

So, as long as Amit has an ounce of brains in his head, then I'm sure he can work out for himself who the fans have the big issues with.

If he hears chants of "You don't know what you're doing", or "We're not a f****** circus", or "Sack the board" etc... then I'm sure he'll know deep down exactly who that is aimed at.
          And if he doesn't know that, then he's thick.

And he's not.

Nobody knows what he's really thinking. Just pure guesswork.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
            Please dont defend the board pete and when they leave your say it was the fans fault for chanting at them.

They have ####ed up big time and deep down you know this,what is there left to do just let them carry on killing our club when they go we're still be here the ones that actually care while they move on to there next toy.
            agree

Comment

You mistake defending them, to what I think will happen.

its NOT a defence.

Gut feeling on what I think will happen.

Next 7-10 days crucial.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Goddard i said exactly the same yesterday - they would realise that the fans want FB gone.... not aimed at them..

Comment

There were PRO Mittal chants at the protest yesterday...lets hope Amit gets to hear about those......

Comment

its NOT a defence.

Next 7-10 days crucial.
                    which is?

Comment

its NOT a defence.

Next 7-10 days crucial.
                      pete, what do you think will happen then? Explain, as majority of us are completely confused about the situation and the future of QPR
                      The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Oh here we go........I have been sat here wondering how long it would take for one of the usual suspects to start suggesting that if the board leave it's down to something the fans have done or sung.

At the end of the day if Amit and the Mittals loved the club as much as you think they do they would have done something about it before now. Also if they really wanted the club they wouldn't be put off by the actions of what in reality is the minorty of fans.

I like you Pete but at times you talk utter rubbish. I thought for a long time it was all spin and by playing devil's advocate you felt you were in some way protecting the club. I have to be honest I now am starting to think you are a bit deluded and you allow yourself to be mislead and used by your contacts within the club!

Comment

If Flavio goes, Bernie goes.

That leaves Amit.

With so much unrest, would you take the club over?

Its all opinions, but not sure I would.

Expectation level has risen down to Flavio's false promises and it won't be easy appeasing fans expectations.

Could see us sort of starting from scratch, no problem with that as the family side of things might return and season ticket prices would reduce. Doubt we would be watching championship football, but I would still go.

Comment

Yeah explain

Comment

http://images.google.ie/images?hl=en...ed=0CBgQsAQwAA

Comment

Working...
                              X