Decided To Go Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided To Go Today

Took my 3 year old son today to his 1st game. Day started really well, got a certain Mr Bowles' autograph in the pub before the game, absolutely a true gentleman. Sat in B block in SAR and was suprised that the atmosphere werent too bad in there.

Positives today, the back four looked really good today, and the goal was only real chance they had. Have to say hooper is one of best strikers ive seen at LR for a while, absolute nuisance and superb 1st touch. Pretty sure he set up their goal. Connolly is pure class and if he goes i will honestly not watch again this season. Quashie done ok, better than Faurlin IMO. Vine was absolutely awful and would get shot of him in a heart beat. Buszaky was even worse. Shadow of his former self. Simpson ran his bottom off but just didnt get the supply he craves. Taarabt was pretty good today but seems to me when it counts his final touch/pass/shot just aint good enough. Legs had a really good game as did Hill but his passing was a bit 'long-ball' though believe this was more to do with no left-winger as taarabt was drifting into middle. Cookie was lively when he came on and showed glimpses of his old form, but when he crossed we were begging for a blackstock in there, no height or even a challenge in the box. If i was harford id start him next game with balanta/german partnering simpson, and vine wouldnt make my squad. Well happy with the protests after game, 250 fans showing they care about their club, re3gardless of upsetting his majesty briatore. We need more numbers there, and we need the coward briatore to see it aswell.

Also have it on very good authority that 3 of our biggest earners will be gone very soon, 1 sold and 2 out on loan.

Comment

any more good news fella
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        Also have it on very good authority that 3 of our biggest earners will be gone very soon, 1 sold and 2 out on loan.
        Bet they get replaced by low wage players though.Think Flavio is cost cutting big time.

Comment

Im going to guess:

vine (loan)
          buzsaky (sold)
          ?

Comment

steve palmer ....in on a free

carl connolly......free

devon white.......free
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

IMO definitely wont be replaced with any quality, purely trying to save himself some money is flav. Please dont take me as being itk, but this is a better sauce than gp or any1 like that.

Comment

pete can u shed any light on this. u heard anything on these lines. honesty will be much appreciated

Comment

pete can u shed any light on this. u heard anything on these lines. honesty will be much appreciated
                  It's unlikely there are about 17 hours left in the transfer window!

Comment

Took my 3 year old son today to his 1st game. Day started really well, got a certain Mr Bowles' autograph in the pub before the game, absolutely a true gentleman.
                    Took my lad to his first game this season against Forest. Met Stan and had our Photo taken with him. Asked about my lad and was a top, top genuine man.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                      It's unlikely there are about 17 hours left in the transfer window!
                      1 sold and 2 out on loan is what im told, so window makes no difference to the loans. And 17 hours is a blooming long time in football

Comment

Yea that's true though I don't think we will be selling anyone else maybe one possibly two on loan! If he sells to many players or weakens the squad too much and we go down he loses even more money!

Comment

Working...
                        X