I still think we`ll get promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
    Yes Mate I can see us winning. I am trying to be positive. Scunny Are on a decent run at the Moment. They came for a draw and got more than they wanted.
    I want to be positive mate but the performances recently are making it rather difficult.:tired:

Comment

Mate, what's the number of your GP? I think I need some of those tablets.

Comment

Promotion this a wind up...............

Comment

One can only assume that you are either........

We`re only 7 points from the top six, Once we get our back sides in gear, we`ll at least make the play offs in my opinion.
          I`ve spent the last 6 weeks or so being so negative, i`ve had enough of whineing. Even though i am angry about FB and Co. and todays embarrassment.
          The Glass is half full at the moment for QPR
          When i need a mental uplift about Rangers, I think of Vauxhall Motors.
          An attention seeker of the highest order or have mental health issues as we have NO...... LET ME REPEAT..... NO chance of making the play-offs this season!! The club are in crisis and we will do well to stay up in my opinion but hope we manage mid table comfortably and don't have to sweat it out at the end of the season!!

Comment

The word deluded keeps springing to mind..
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

We`ll See. I`ve been up since 3am Went to game after work, Maybe I am too Tired.
              I am frustrated about the goings on but I am looking forward to Peterboro away. according to the Official website we`ve already sold 1000+ tickets

Comment

should of just gone to bed fella
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Hotdog seller came into B block S.A.road and someone shouted out that" Flavio would like one but is it ok if he only Loans it" ;)

Team full of Loanes !!

Comment

The way its going we have more chance of going down than reaching the playoffs

Comment

Why is what he says so bizarre, it is true when we lost 0-4 at home to Cardiff, we were in a similar state to now and no one would have said we would meet Cardfiff in the paly off final....unlikely yes but if we can get some form going who knows.....typical of this board to mock those whose opinion is different.

Comment

We`ll See. I`ve been up since 3am Went to game after work, Maybe I am too Tired.
                        I am frustrated about the goings on but I am looking forward to Peterboro away. according to the Official website we`ve already sold 1000+ tickets
                        They say lack of sleep causes hallucinations.

I am going to Peterborough as well.::victory:

Comment

Originally posted by kit View Post
                          why is what he says so bizarre, it is true when we lost 0-4 at home to cardiff, we were in a similar state to now and no one would have said we would meet cardfiff in the paly off final....unlikely yes but if we can get some form going who knows.....typical of this board to mock those whose opinion is different.
                          reality check....how many points have we gained since then?? Promotion..wake up!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

We`re only 7 points from the top six, Once we get our back sides in gear, we`ll at least make the play offs in my opinion.
                            I`ve spent the last 6 weeks or so being so negative, i`ve had enough of whineing. Even though i am angry about FB and Co. and todays embarrassment.
                            The Glass is half full at the moment for QPR
                            When i need a mental uplift about Rangers, I think of Vauxhall Motors.
                            whatever keeps you happy,so course in the real word this obviously wont happen(play offs),in the real world we face a relagation fight,to even suggest the play offs at this stage is almost a cry for help

Comment

You cannot compare then to the circus that has enveloped us now.....

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Why is what he says so bizarre, it is true when we lost 0-4 at home to Cardiff, we were in a similar state to now and no one would have said we would meet Cardfiff in the paly off final....unlikely yes but if we can get some form going who knows.....typical of this board to mock those whose opinion is different.
                              Back then we had a settled team and manager who was not getting outside interference from a egotistical chairman with mad hair!! The situation we find ourselves in now is in not the same as back then. We are in dire straights and heading towards the bottom of the league I'm afraid.

It's nothing to do with mocking those whose opinions differ it's more about being sensible and realistic. The guy who started this thread admits himself he is dog tired and I'm afraid it shows.....:waaaht:

Comment

Using Oddschecker.com these are the latest odds for QPR
                                Promotion 8/1 Relegation 19/2
                                Queens Park Rangers
                                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                                X