I still think we`ll get promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think we`ll get promoted

We`re only 7 points from the top six, Once we get our back sides in gear, we`ll at least make the play offs in my opinion.
    I`ve spent the last 6 weeks or so being so negative, i`ve had enough of whineing. Even though i am angry about FB and Co. and todays embarrassment.
    The Glass is half full at the moment for QPR
    When i need a mental uplift about Rangers, I think of Vauxhall Motors.

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
    We`re only 7 points from the top six, Once we get our back sides in gear, we`ll at least make the play offs in my opinion.
    I`ve spent the last 6 weeks or so being so negative, i`ve had enough of whineing. Even though i am angry about FB and Co. and todays embarrassment.
    Funniest post I've seen in a long time!

Comment

Just say No!!!!!

Comment

Will finish in the bottom 3rd of the table.If we cannot beat the likes of teams like Scunthorpe we are knackered.

Peterborough is more crucial than ever.

Comment

"Always Look on The Bright side Of Life"

Comment

Comment

joker

Comment

I remember Play off season. We were 11th in League,and were playing awful, and went to Peterborough on New Years day and Robbed Them 2-0. Langley scored from a corner with ****tu the other, They Battered us but we still won. After that we only lost 3 games more untill end of season. Whats saying we wont do same again?

Comment

"Always Look on The Bright side Of Life"
                  Thats the spirit!!:tired::tired::tired:

Comment

I remember Play off season. We were 11th in League,and were playing awful, and went to Peterborough on New Years day and Robbed Them 2-0. Langley scored from a corner with ****tu the other, They Battered us but we still won. After that we only lost 3 games more untill end of season. Whats saying we wont do same again?
                    Can you honestly see a win in us?.Team look awful in the opponents box.Need a striker as Simpson can't carry the attack alone.Vine was dire.

Comment

[QUOTE=W6hoops;256768]I remember Play off season. We were 11th in League,and were playing awful, and went to Peterborough on New Years day and Robbed Them 2-0. Langley scored from a corner with ****tu the other, They Battered us but we still won. After that we only lost 3 games more untill end of season. Whats saying we wont do same again?[/QUOTE]

Briatore!!!

Comment

he should be pr for the government,wepons of mass destruction,no recesion, no debt,the banks havnt had us over.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                          Can you honestly see a win in us?.Team look awful in the opponents box.Need a striker as Simpson can't carry the attack alone.Vine was dire.

Yes Mate I can see us winning. I am trying to be positive. Scunny Are on a decent run at the Moment. They came for a draw and got more than they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            he should be pr for the government,wepons of mass destruction,no recesion, no debt,the banks havnt had us over.

What recession?;D

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                              thats the spirit!!:tired::tired::tired:
                              some of your posts show your are not in touch with reality..there is passion..... And plain-right ignorance(or stupidity)....i favour the 2nd/3rd!
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X