X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=qpr4eva89;256117]
    Originally posted by scuberry View Post

well done steven hawkings good for u
    i chose to buy one because i support qpr and their my team and i will continue to do so
    ill look forward to seeing u when flabio is gone and the good times come back to rangers maybe a good few years yet but at least ican say i was here during the rough times and not a glory hunter like yourself
    maybe im wrong but thats how you come across
    if you enjoy being taken for a mug by those in charge then you crack on. most people don't. i would say most on here were around during the real bad times but at least we were part of the club now we are not. those in charge do not care about our support. the same goes for those on the pitch. what is there to support?

Comment

[QUOTE=qpr4eva89;256076]
      get real,the only way to protest i say is by NOT going !! perhaps then,they may just wake up to the fact that the cheap way is not gonna be tolerated,we will spend on match day tickets if they spend on decent managers and players !! :(

well i f youve gota season ticket u might as well go , your not spending anything extra
      You are totally wrong,i have supported the r's for 35yrs and have been thro all the c#ap and good times,but never,ever,have i come across someone as arrogant as flabio,my mates and family saw what was coming and i relunctantly (cost as well) did'nt renew,i am so glad as its saved me money and being in a constant bad mood,because i am passionate,i just feel sorry for you guys as you bought into it,nothing would please me more to spend my money once again on rangers,and i miss it badly,but not while this totally uninterstered italian is in charge,i feel for our future !! :cry:

Comment

I've always hated the "I'm more of a qpr fan than you" rubbish. I had a season ticket from 01 until 08, does that make me more of a rangers fan than anyone else? No. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who comes on here is rangers, and no one is more rangers than anyone else.

Comment

[QUOTE=scuberry;256140]
          Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post

You are totally wrong,i have supported the r's for 35yrs and have been thro all the c#ap and good times,but never,ever,have i come across someone as arrogant as flabio,my mates and family saw what was coming and i relunctantly (cost as well) did'nt renew,i am so glad as its saved me money and being in a constant bad mood,because i am passionate,i just feel sorry for you guys as you bought into it,nothing would please me more to spend my money once again on rangers,and i miss it badly,but not while this totally uninterstered italian is in charge,i feel for our future !! :cry:
          ok fair point im 21 so st for me is half the price or yours so can understand where your coming from so im not really that cheesed off wiv the price maybe i will next year though

Comment

you are the biggest rangers fan ever though

Comment

End of the day,we are all Rangers and it is hurting us all,that is why we are so vocal on here,does it bother the owners as much ?? i doubt it,only to the fact of how much money are we losing" i think gianni and amit are passionate,but most are are angered towards flabio,and the contempt shown towards us !!

Comment

I take it that all those not going tomorrow through choice will of course not apply for tickets for the play off final if by some remote chance we got there?

Comment

nope I'll be going why? is that wrong?

Comment

I will always follow the boys and will be there today. Just getting ready before i set off for another 400 mile round trip. U R'ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Why do people come on her and.........

[QUOTE=qpr4eva89;256117]

well done steven hawkings good for u
                      i chose to buy one because i support qpr and their my team and i will continue to do so
                      ill look forward to seeing u when flabio is gone and the good times come back to rangers maybe a good few years yet but at least ican say i was here during the rough times and not a glory hunter like yourself
                      maybe im wrong but thats how you come across
                      Somehow revel in the fact that they 'were there when we were rubbish' etc... blah blah blah!! I really find it a rather silly stance TBH. I don't know your situation and proximity to the ground but this is all very well if you only live a few miles away and have no other commitments/interests etc.

If like me you live about a two and a half hour drive away (can be a lot longer if traffic is a nightmare) and the fayre on offer is tripe and you have familial and outside interests away from football then you have to be fairly choosy.

The last match I went to was the 5-0 humiliation against Boro and to be honest I could've made it to a few others since but have chosen not to. This is because of the amount of time and effort involved does not add up to enough of a return in my book in regards of entertainment value. Fortunately I am quite well paid so the financial aspect is not a great worry for me. Having said this I am not stupid either so if I don't feel that I am getting good VFM then I won't bother.

I don't feel that this makes me any less of a fan than those who attend regularly for whatever reason. In fact if due to geographical or financial reasons people are unable to attend matches they can still be dedicated fans from afar in my book.

As for the glory hunter jibe, well that's just plain ridiculous!! R's will never win ****** all apart from promotion one day possibly (hopefully not back to the CCC!). I can understand that insult being aimed at those plonkers at the bridge but not to a fellow R's fan!!

Not really sure where I am going with this but suffice to say I think that you should just accept that people are allowed to make judgement calls. Sadly lots of R's fans(me included) are fed up to the back teeth with the dire football, over-hyped levels of expectation and all round embarrassing/incompetent way QPR are currently operating and giving LR a wide berth!!

Hopefully we will go on a blinding run and somehow sneak into the play-offs but then again when I wake up I will realise that the latter is just a fanciful dream!!!!

Hopefully once we have limped to safety and remain in the CCC we can make a serious attempt at getting in a proven manager like Curbs/Coppell and give them a free rein in regards of team affairs and make a serious attempt at getting into the Premmo within a couple of years....... Alas, I fear this will not happen.

How many potential managers have slipped through the proverbial net over the last year or so, Billy Davies, Alan Irvine, Fergie jr et al to name but a few!!! Apart from Sousa who I had high hopes of we have had some very average incumbents..........:confused:

Come on U RRRRRRRRRRRR'sssssssssssssss

Comment

I'll add my two penneth.

I've been a season ticket holder on and off for 25 years. When I've not had one I have tended to go to at least 20 games a season, incl away games.

Those on here that are saying they won't go haven't just woken up and decided because of the last result they no longer want to go. The club has been rotting for a long time now and like me they don't feel a part of it anymore. As we were once "part of it" but feel less "part of it" now it means our natural feelings coupled with resentment towards the board makes us consider stopping going.

Hopefully very soon the board will leave or invite a new board member that includes the fans and has a REAL plan to take the club forward (or at least not backwards). Then we will return in flocks. Not because we are kids throwing our toys out of the pram but because we feel sick to our stomach & the club doesn't feel anything like the club we all grew up loving and supporting

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          I've always hated the "I'm more of a qpr fan than you" rubbish. I had a season ticket from 01 until 08, does that make me more of a rangers fan than anyone else? No. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who comes on here is rangers, and no one is more rangers than anyone else.
                          Well put mate, different age fans will have different eras to remember and will probably have seen different amount of games, then there are fans who because of one reason or another cannot be at all games. As you say we're all R's.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

im working
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              I take it that all those not going tomorrow through choice will of course not apply for tickets for the play off final if by some remote chance we got there?

i think being a Rangers fan for over 37 years entitles me to a free ticket......if we get there

not going today tho.................through choice

Comment

Well said.

[QUOTE=ahR;256244]
                                Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post

Somehow revel in the fact that they 'were there when we were rubbish' etc... blah blah blah!! I really find it a rather silly stance TBH. I don't know your situation and proximity to the ground but this is all very well if you only live a few miles away and have no other commitments/interests etc.

If like me you live about a two and a half hour drive away (can be a lot longer if traffic is a nightmare) and the fayre on offer is tripe and you have familial and outside interests away from football then you have to be fairly choosy.

The last match I went to was the 5-0 humiliation against Boro and to be honest I could've made it to a few others since but have chosen not to. This is because of the amount of time and effort involved does not add up to enough of a return in my book in regards of entertainment value. Fortunately I am quite well paid so the financial aspect is not a great worry for me. Having said this I am not stupid either so if I don't feel that I am getting good VFM then I won't bother.

I don't feel that this makes me any less of a fan than those who attend regularly for whatever reason. In fact if due to geographical or financial reasons people are unable to attend matches they can still be dedicated fans from afar in my book.

As for the glory hunter jibe, well that's just plain ridiculous!! R's will never win ****** all apart from promotion one day possibly (hopefully not back to the CCC!). I can understand that insult being aimed at those plonkers at the bridge but not to a fellow R's fan!!

Not really sure where I am going with this but suffice to say I think that you should just accept that people are allowed to make judgement calls. Sadly lots of R's fans(me included) are fed up to the back teeth with the dire football, over-hyped levels of expectation and all round embarrassing/incompetent way QPR are currently operating and giving LR a wide berth!!

Hopefully we will go on a blinding run and somehow sneak into the play-offs but then again when I wake up I will realise that the latter is just a fanciful dream!!!!

Hopefully once we have limped to safety and remain in the CCC we can make a serious attempt at getting in a proven manager like Curbs/Coppell and give them a free rein in regards of team affairs and make a serious attempt at getting into the Premmo within a couple of years....... Alas, I fear this will not happen.

How many potential managers have slipped through the proverbial net over the last year or so, Billy Davies, Alan Irvine, Fergie jr et al to name but a few!!! Apart from Sousa who I had high hopes of we have had some very average incumbents..........:confused:

Come on U RRRRRRRRRRRR'sssssssssssssss
                                The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                                :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                                X