• Show
Clear All

• to those of you not going tomorrow

why? you sing this every week

Forever and ever we'll follow our team,
    We're Queens Park Rangers,
    We rule supreme,
    (well not at the moment)

never mind the going on behind the scenes lets get behind the lads tomorrow(those that are going)

urssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

spot on mate ,
    turn up if you love rangers
    LONDON BY BIRTH W12 BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Comment

I think the fanbase needs to put aside its differences and show a bit of unity by dropping all the bickering and getting behind the players.

U RRRRR'SSSSSSSSSSSSS...........
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

well at least there 2 of you so far hahahaha

Comment

89, my 2 month old son is reason I'm not going. Don't give it the big man, iit's all about priorities and mine is my son

Comment

In fact w12, were you there in league 1?

Comment

get real,the only way to protest i say is by NOT going !! perhaps then,they may just wake up to the fact that the cheap way is not gonna be tolerated,we will spend on match day tickets if they spend on decent managers and players !! :(

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post

We rule supreme,
                (well not at the moment)

never mind the going on behind the scenes lets get behind the lads tomorrow(those that are going)

No thanks
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  89, my 2 month old son is reason I'm not going. Don't give it the big man, iit's all about priorities and mine is my son
                  cheer up happy im sure ull be missed

Comment

[QUOTE=scuberry;256053]get real,the only way to protest i say is by NOT going !! perhaps then,they may just wake up to the fact that the cheap way is not gonna be tolerated,we will spend on match day tickets if they spend on decent managers and players !! :(

well i f youve gota season ticket u might as well go , your not spending anything extra

Comment

We rule supreme,
                      (well not at the moment)

i will be there tommorow for the simple reason that i have paid for a ST.

there is no way in hell i would pay to watch us at the moment. as for following our team it is no longer ours. many people have better things to do than fill the pockets of an ungrateful italian. they won't get another penny from me

Comment

[QUOTE=qpr4eva89;256076]
                        Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                        get real,the only way to protest i say is by NOT going !! perhaps then,they may just wake up to the fact that the cheap way is not gonna be tolerated,we will spend on match day tickets if they spend on decent managers and players !! :(

well i f youve gota season ticket u might as well go , your not spending anything extra
                        More fool you for buying one,i wasn't sucked in like you,had s/t for 10 yrs saw the writing on the wall,and picked games,i'm quids in now because unless they show some commitment thats it for me,not negative just very untrusting of the flavio circus !! :(:(

Comment

89, Ennjoy yourself, for you that's all there is to life it seems

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            89, Ennjoy yourself, for you that's all there is to life it seems

everyone has reasons why they dont go no need to go ott
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

[QUOTE=scuberry;256097]

More fool you for buying one,i wasn't sucked in like you,had s/t for 10 yrs saw the writing on the wall,and picked games,i'm quids in now because unless they show some commitment thats it for me,not negative just very untrusting of the flavio circus !! :(:(
                              well done steven hawkings good for u
                              i chose to buy one because i support qpr and their my team and i will continue to do so
                              ill look forward to seeing u when flabio is gone and the good times come back to rangers maybe a good few years yet but at least ican say i was here during the rough times and not a glory hunter like yourself
                              maybe im wrong but thats how you come across

Comment

Working...
                              X