No announcement yet.

I Hope We Don't Write New Players OFF Too Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although Warnock is one of them managers everyone loves to hate - One thing is for sure each of his players works theyre socks off for the shirt!!! I think If we have a team of players who hav that passion and dont give up then things can only be better for the club as a whole!!!
    Bring on Scunny!

Comment

Wud like to see new players come in!! But I always giv players time, 10 games can be fair to judge
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        There is room for that... Blackpool people said Ikeme looked good, then after forest Ikeme was rated the worst keeper in history... It is a little harsh as not many players did well in that game and it is unfair for him to be the new scapegoat.

I think we should allow anyone now coming in a fair run before slating them.... remember its a team effort.
        There's no doub that he's a good stopper.... he played a big part in Wolves promotion didin't he?

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
          Noting what Mick Harford said of our loan Goalie on the Offish....... ''WE WANT PLAYERS THAT WANT TO PLAY FOR THIS FOOTBALL CLUB''

This... coupled with the last comment about unpopular descisions... it's clear to me that we're shipping out some negative influences within the squad, and getting back to what us supporters want and expect.... a bit of passion and commitment.
          100% agree, I think it is back to basics time. We need good solid honest professionals playing for this club.

Comment

Working...
          X