I Hope We Don't Write New Players OFF Too Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hope We Don't Write New Players OFF Too Soon

Okay it seems the club are getting rid of some players, so it will take time for the incomings (we will get them), plus with players like Quashie he will give his all for the club, but we do tend to be critical very quickly.

Any chance we can allow them a couple of games at least??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Yeah players and managers should be given TIME

Comment

what are your thoughts on Ikeme?

Comment

Agreed. The board need to learn from past mistakes and so do we.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I totally agree Pete. QPR fas have become prima-donnas in the last 2-3 seasons, partly because of the expectatons/ticket prices, but also we have to take blame for that too. Being impatient does NOT help the team.

Comment

I think the managers are the ones who need to be given 'time'
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

There is room for that... Blackpool people said Ikeme looked good, then after forest Ikeme was rated the worst keeper in history... It is a little harsh as not many players did well in that game and it is unfair for him to be the new scapegoat.

I think we should allow anyone now coming in a fair run before slating them.... remember its a team effort.

Comment

Noting what Mick Harford said of our loan Goalie on the Offish....... ''WE WANT PLAYERS THAT WANT TO PLAY FOR THIS FOOTBALL CLUB''

This... coupled with the last comment about unpopular descisions... it's clear to me that we're shipping out some negative influences within the squad, and getting back to what us supporters want and expect.... a bit of passion and commitment.

Comment

agreed pete..players need a bit of support. its the board i have a real prob with!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Ikeme was good at Blackpool even if he didn't have much to do. Not at fault for the goals and looking at the forest-goals I can only see one(4-0)that he could be at fault for. He is a solid keeper and I think we are good positioned on that post wtih him and Cerny battling for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                      what are your thoughts on Ikeme?
                      Against Forest, he looked like he had no hands.

Comment

We have option but to give Mick time.

Worrying thought .....we have now sold Routledge, sent out Agyemang Hall and Helgueson on loan.We are lightweight up front and only have two days left to do some dealings(albeit loans)

I like Mick's attitude, but then i liked him last time I was here.This season i fear has gone as far as promotion goes(in my opinion).We need to use the rest of season to calm down and get some order back into team affairs.If that still means shipping players out - then im fine with that.

I will certainly attend games if i see some direction from this club and shipping out players that do not want to play is the start.Even if that means playing the likes German Hogan balanta etc.

Comment

When are these players coming in Pete??
                          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Okay it seems the club are getting rid of some players, so it will take time for the incomings (we will get them), plus with players like Quashie he will give his all for the club, but we do tend to be critical very quickly.

Any chance we can allow them a couple of games at least??
                            Pete

You say we will get these players. What positions do you honestly feel we will have added to come the end of the transfer window. Can we expect another anti -climax of signings. Before it sounds like I'm having a moan I'm very encouraged by who we've let go so far AND that includes Wayney boy !

Comment

you mention that Quashie will give his all for the club but if he's not good enough then whats the point of signing him, he couldn't even get in the MK dons team for #### sake and this keeper well it somes it up. again i and many others paid top money for our season tickets and have been repaid with a pile of sh!t, i expected a few good signing at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X