Hot Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Air

Have come to the conclusion are full of hot air. We bang on week in week out how much we hate the board etc and how we want our rangers back. But the closest we will get to a protest is plumbs booing the players, and most of them doing it boo i bet were the ones booing when we won?! I cant help feeling that if this was going on at liverpool, man u or newcastle the protests would have happened along time ago, and they would be directed at the board, NOT THE ******* PLAYERS!!!! These people REALLY care about their club, and are willing to do something about it, not whinge about it behind a keyboard. If you wana do something about put your money where your mouth is. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. Even if we get 50 off here it is a start, but i get a feeling only about 10 are serious and will actually do so0mething about it.

Also just wana add even when losing to Reading the scouse were still singing and trying to raise their lads. They really put us to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      Have come to the conclusion are full of hot air. We bang on week in week out how much we hate the board etc and how we want our rangers back. But the closest we will get to a protest is plumbs booing the players, and most of them doing it boo i bet were the ones booing when we won?! I cant help feeling that if this was going on at liverpool, man u or newcastle the protests would have happened along time ago, and they would be directed at the board, NOT THE ******* PLAYERS!!!! These people REALLY care about their club, and are willing to do something about it, not whinge about it behind a keyboard. If you wana do something about put your money where your mouth is. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. Even if we get 50 off here it is a start, but i get a feeling only about 10 are serious and will actually do so0mething about it.
      I agree. People on here talk the talk, but dont want to walk the walk.

Comment

what i think paul. some of em dont wana get out of the armchair n do something for the good of the club

Comment

Shut it, Lee. You never stop moaning.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

didnt think this would get many replies

Comment

I replied and I said SHUT IT!!!

Comment

suck out blood. i shank u innit

Comment

Man don't know me....man gonna get rushed if he keeps running his cheeks of at me. Trust blud, you don't wanna get involved with this aggy bre.

Comment

lol leader. dont test me fam

Comment

Comment

I thought Hall and Routledge had gone?
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

can the bloods and the crips please leave the house!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                          X