Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Claret clue from Pete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • qprjames
    replied
    hooper please

    Leave a comment:


  • Neil
    Guest replied
    Robbie Blake from Burnley?

    Leave a comment:


  • kingo
    replied
    Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
    Don't take note of what I said. It had nothing to do with it. I thought Pete was naming drinks so I thought I'd go for scotch.

    Not sure where I was going with the gangster gun though ;)
    There was me looking for a player called Tommy Famous Grouse who plays for Hearts.

    Leave a comment:


  • ollyhoops
    replied
    It has to be somone clost to pete.... in claret....

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Leave a comment:


  • BennyBoyRs
    replied
    Don't take note of what I said. It had nothing to do with it. I thought Pete was naming drinks so I thought I'd go for scotch.

    Not sure where I was going with the gangster gun though ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • qpr-buzsaky
    Guest replied
    Off the top of my head:

    hooper scunny
    paterson
    nugent (loan up?)
    Zavon hines west ham
    Harewood villa

    Leave a comment:


  • Boo Radley
    replied
    Originally posted by sneezey15
    Was the clue in Claret Burnley or may be Scunny, not West Ham or Villa. Hooper or Paterson.
    Also said I can almost touch him?
    another Clue SI!!

    Leave a comment:


  • sneezey15
    started a topic Claret clue from Pete

    Claret clue from Pete

    Was the clue in Claret Burnley or may be Scunny, not West Ham or Villa. Hooper or Paterson.
Working...