Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Claret clue from Pete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • coneysboots
    replied


    The yolks on us!!

    Leave a comment:


  • pkloft
    Guest replied
    ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D



    Leave a comment:


  • LOOPYHOOP
    replied
    3 minutes............

    Leave a comment:


  • Spencer
    replied
    Glad i'm not busy at work, I shall follow this

    Leave a comment:


  • scott_jones
    Guest replied
    wouldnt hold at lads.

    cant see it happening

    Leave a comment:


  • robbo86
    Guest replied
    Oh look at me im

    Itk and I chat s***

    Leave a comment:


  • jfish
    replied
    tick tock, tick tock..

    Leave a comment:


  • pkloft
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    come back about 3pm friday.

    Hopefully another one before saturday, but thats down to how talks went tonight.

    I would expect 2 strikers in by deadline day, the clarets one is done

    12 mins to go

    Leave a comment:


  • nuffieldranger
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    come back about 3pm friday.

    Hopefully another one before saturday, but thats down to how talks went tonight.

    I would expect 2 strikers in by deadline day, the clarets one is done
    It is Friday pete !!

    Leave a comment:


  • Goddard
    replied
    Thompson from Burnley, and Kevin Phillips.

    Do I win £5?

    Leave a comment:


  • QPR's Number 10
    replied
    Thompson and Hulsey

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    come back about 3pm friday.

    Hopefully another one before saturday, but thats down to how talks went tonight.

    I would expect 2 strikers in by deadline day, the clarets one is done

    Leave a comment:


  • MKPaul
    replied
    what time do you want me to post? any preference?

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    mkpaul, would you post this tomorrow for me??

    cheers

    Think Ageymnag going to bristol City was just one example of things on here well before they happened

    Leave a comment:


  • MKPaul
    replied
    LOL how can you get three pages discussing a rumour from any of the ITK's on here, the strike rate of zero this window should tell you something, infact they could get signed as strikers with that scoring rate

    Leave a comment:

Working...