Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Claret clue from Pete
Collapse
X
-
Perhaps I'm just being too hopeful here.......
......but if I was FB and the powers that be, and I knew there was unrest from the fans and the likelyhood of a protest at the game, and I had a signing up my sleeve, tactically I would wait until the game and unveil the new signing then. It would be a great way to diffuse a protest. Not the best way to deal with the PR though. I guess we'll know by three o'clock.
Or, hopeful theory number 2, the signing is Hooper and for obvious reasons this is being kept schtum until after the game.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Pete ? you asked me to bring this back up 4 you and then you ignore it?Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Guest replied
whose who tho
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedPaterson would be good, rodriguez is poor and so is thompsonLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Guys...give up on Martin Patterson and Rodriguez...It ain't 'appenin!!!Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: