Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are bernie and mittal letting this happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    ditching the club and going after the land will profit them more than promotion.
    would the fa allow this to happen and i could be wrong but if the club goes into admin flavio and ammit would get 10p in pound on the loan allowing another part coming into the clud near enough debt free.not sure if this is right?

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
      would the fa allow this to happen and i could be wrong but if the club goes into admin flavio and ammit would get 10p in pound on the loan allowing another part coming into the clud near enough debt free.not sure if this is right?
      i thought i read somewhere that they can buy the ground for 10 mil if the loan is not paid....so wouldn't matter about the 10p in the pound.

Comment

i thought i read somewhere that they can buy the ground for 10 mil if the loan is not paid....so wouldn't matter about the 10p in the pound.
        but there paying there own loan back surely it wouldnt be legal?

Comment

flavio and amit playing good cop bad cop perhaps?
          Don't think so. Would be fairly astonished if there is much love lost between the two of them tbh.

If I had to guess, I think Amit/Mittals have seen the writing on the wall for Flav and distanced themselves from him. IMO, Flav isn't playing this game of poker with a particularly strong hand, and the loss of income from F1 will have only weakened his financial situation further.

No matter how much Flav wants to get to sell up his share in the club, it's a buyers market, and I can't see how he come out of all this without a hefty loss. He doesn't even solely own the ground (jointly with Flav through Amulya), so I assume he cannot do anything other than simply sell his interest in that company to any interested party.

Think Hart being given a six month contract was a big clue that Flav doesn't have the financial means to support us beyond that point. Promotion would have been a way out for him, but the lack of transfer activity indicates I think that he has given up on that.

Comment

but there paying there own loan back surely it wouldnt be legal?
            how are they paying back their own loan?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
              Don't think so. Would be fairly astonished if there is much love lost between the two of them tbh.

If I had to guess, I think Amit/Mittals have seen the writing on the wall for Flav and distanced themselves from him. IMO, Flav isn't playing this game of poker with a particularly strong hand, and the loss of income from F1 will have only weakened his financial situation further.

No matter how much Flav wants to get to sell up his share in the club, it's a buyers market, and I can't see how he come out of all this without a hefty loss. He doesn't even solely own the ground (jointly with Flav through Amulya), so I assume he cannot do anything other than simply sell his interest in that company to any interested party.

Think Hart being given a six month contract was a big clue that Flav doesn't have the financial means to support us beyond that point. Promotion would have been a way out for him, but the lack of transfer activity indicates I think that he has given up on that.
              Agreed. Do you remember a few months back (October) it was mentioned that come January QPR would invest a few million in players to get us up? Well thats gone dead now, so I assume things changed behind the scenes... This transfer window suggests that they have given up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post

bud makes sense but if this is the case why not seel to mittals now?

Comment

how are they paying back their own loan?
                  was told the loan to pay abc was a company made by amit and flavio at 8%.
                  so thats why im a little confused the biggest dreditors at the club is themselves?

Comment

was told the loan to pay abc was a company made by amit and flavio at 8%.
                    so thats why im a little confused the biggest dreditors at the club is themselves?
                    but the loan has to be paid by QPR not them....if the loan defaults the company get the ground.

Comment

but they own qpr, its to dodgy quaz the fa would see whats going on and step in

Comment

but they own qpr, its to dodgy quaz the fa would see whats going on and step in
                        well surely setting up a company to loan the money is dodgy then......all stinks to me.

Comment

bud makes sense but if this is the case why not seel to mittals now?
                          Flav might be prepared to sell. The question is, why should Amit/Mittals buy Flav's shares now when they can almost certainly buy much cheaper at the end of the season when Flav is skint and desperate.

Comment

I think Amit/Mittals have seen the writing on the wall for Flav and distanced themselves from him.

nail on head

Comment

3 rich men....

who gives the orders??

say flav does, but mittal goes, i could buy you 20 times over and you bern....
                              i think too many chefs spoil the broth.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE....

Comment

These conspiracy theories astound me. The industry I work in, it's a no brainer that you can't make a profit running a football club. At absolute worst, flavio and bernie see qpr as a play thing but making money, no way. I don't pretend to be in the know, because I'm not but we do seem more stable with falv and co on board. Our acounts don't make happy reading, continually loss making, too much debt but we're not near administration. We've had a crap season after so much hope early on but 1)look at palace and 2)I've recently had a little boy who's qpr through and through!!

Comment

Working...
                                X