Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are bernie and mittal letting this happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are bernie and mittal letting this happen?

Why are they and the sponsors letting flav do this to us!!!!!!

mittal is only interested in bernie granting him an 'indian grand prix'......once thia happens he's off!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      mittal is only interested in bernie granting him an 'indian grand prix'......once thia happens he's off!
      I know you like to waffle about the past but that statement does make alot of sense as what are the Mittels doing at the club apart from nothing?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

'waffle'......tad slanderous old son.........believe me mittal has never been interested in us as a venture!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

facto ,tell him about the war,youngsters today eh never lived what u went through.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

me and my mate were talking earlier and it kept coming back to why are the richest board allowing this to happen?
            im not having the land thing either what they would make is peanuts to them!
            just dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
              me and my mate were talking earlier and it kept coming back to why are the richest board allowing this to happen?
              im not having the land thing either what they would make is peanuts to them!
              just dont get it
              not having the land thing...peanuts....not to flav it aint....he isn't that rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                facto ,tell him about the war,youngsters today eh never lived what u went through.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  not having the land thing...peanuts....not to flav it aint....he isn't that rich.
                  quaz fair enough but why get the mittals involved then?

Comment

quaz fair enough but why get the mittals involved then?
                    that was bernie...someone posted about an indian grand prix....seems to fit the jig saw.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      'waffle'......tad slanderous old son.........believe me mittal has never been interested in us as a venture!!!
                      NOT slanderous old boy....... libellous!!!.... slader is spoken Libel is in literature!;D

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        that was bernie...someone posted about an indian grand prix....seems to fit the jig saw.
                        theve invested 200k cant see this cementing an indian grand prix? and whats in it for bernie?
                        lots of thing dont add up.
                        the only thing im sure off is the fact we buy and sell through base.
                        500k for borrowdale hmmmm
                        700k for aggy with 6 months to go on the contract very hmmmmmmmmmmmm
                        3.5m for faurlin hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                        someone somewhere is making a lot of money

Comment

Although Amit has taken a much lower profile this year, I believe he has worked very hard and been very supportive of the work that the club does in the community.

Might not mean much in the scheme of things, but he did spend a lot of time getting to understand the club and how it works in his first year at the club.

Comment

theve invested 200k cant see this cementing an indian grand prix? and whats in it for bernie?
                            lots of thing dont add up.
                            the only thing im sure off is the fact we buy and sell through base.
                            500k for borrowdale hmmmm
                            700k for aggy with 6 months to go on the contract very hmmmmmmmmmmmm
                            3.5m for faurlin hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                            someone somewhere is making a lot of money
                            ditching the club and going after the land will profit them more than promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                              Although Amit has taken a much lower profile this year, I believe he has worked very hard and been very supportive of the work that the club does in the community.

Might not mean much in the scheme of things, but he did spend a lot of time getting to understand the club and how it works in his first year at the club.
                              flavio and amit playing good cop bad cop perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X