No announcement yet.

Rumour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im with bushcelt1, why do you think we just get loan players. where is the money from WR etc, certainly not buying players of great quality but merely the players that can be bought for very little or even better for free

Comment

Originally posted by superhooper View Post
      i think this is a load of old rubbish and scare mongering! some people need to get a life. how fickle are some people on here? why not just get behind what players we have, make them feel that they shouldbe proud to put on the shirt!
      behave...when people try and bullsith the paying public with the promises that they said and increased the prices to the cost they are now and do up an area for rich mugs to drink champers-not including a sithy looking screen on the schoolboy end also SELLING OUR BEST PLAYERS AND PAYING MORE IN COSTS TO MANAGERS THAT HAVE BEEN SACKED INSTEAD OF ON THE TEAM....WHO IS SCARE MONGERING!!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Dont think Flav is trying to sell all the players cause i would say Connolly is one of the highest valued players we have and although there has been interest (according to pete) he isnt leaving (again according to pete).

Comment

Originally posted by voiceofreason View Post
          dont think flav is trying to sell all the players cause i would say connolly is one of the highest valued players we have and although there has been interest (according to pete) he isnt leaving (again according to pete).
          still an end of season tho
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
          X