Rumour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour?

Just heard from a very reliable source that Flav does want out but wanted 30m for the club. As he now knows he wont get it he is starting to sell off any player worth a few bob, and that means anyone. This source, told me the day after the Watford game that Paul Hart was lined up for the job, so me thinks there may be substance in this .
    Last edited by Bigdave; 28-01-2010, 07:56 PM.

Might be a good idea to remove the detail of the source just in case he gets his P45
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I heard similar that the board will be gone in the summer and are looking to get their money back, hence selling players and not buying any

Comment

I must be really thick, because we all know what great business men Flavio and bernie and i suppose the mittals are.QPR are never going to be a club where someone is going to make money.We have a small fan base which appears to be getting smaller and playing in the championship is not going to produce any kind of revenue.

When we were playing well for 3-4 games, it was obvious that adding 3-4 players of decent quality, could have put us in the promotion hunt(could).It would have meant spending wisely ala Forest and keeping a manager ,like forest, but maybe 3-4 million invested in players, could have, might have got us into the premiership.

Then, maybe you have a team that someone would want to invest in.

Building an area for VIPs and instaling a big screen at the ground just doesnt work.Especially when you start selling players off to rival clubs that just happen to be one of your better players.

I would imagine that as every day goes buy, the valuation of QPR will go down.Managers don't want to come here, players don't want so why would potential buyers pay well over the odds for a club on the decline.

Or maybe i just don't get it.:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
          Might be a good idea to remove the detail of the source just in case he gets his P45
          Yeah good shout mate

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            Just heard from a very reliable source that Flav does want out but wanted 30m for the club. As he now knows he wont get it he is starting to sell off any player worth a few bob, and that means anyone. This source, told me the day after the Watford game that Paul Hart was lined up for the job, so me thinks there may be substance in this .
            Ties in doesn't it!

Comment

will he dare show his face saturday? bring your camcorders for posterity

Comment

Agree with Spencer
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

or BS to shut us up

Comment

This is a joke.. spent next to zero money and wants his next to zero back !!

If he signed that striker for around 2million WHO WE HAVE WANTED SINCE THE TAKEOVER, that move should turn into promotion.. 60million odd for going up, plus full crowds in the Premiership
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I thought they didn't do failure though?

Comment

i have been saying this for the last few days...that lot are going to do a runner and leave our club in the mire. will bleed the club dry...hence only loan signings. they had their eye on the site that the ground is on.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

i think this is a load of old rubbish and scare mongering! some people need to get a life. how fickle are some people on here? why not just get behind what players we have, make them feel that they shouldbe proud to put on the shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                            I thought they didn't do failure though?
                            That was bullshyte, Flav & Co. do failure very well, we should know, we're the poor ******s paying over the odds to watch 'em do just that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superhooper View Post
                              i think this is a load of old rubbish and scare mongering! some people need to get a life. how fickle are some people on here? why not just get behind what players we have, make them feel that they shouldbe proud to put on the shirt!
                              you mean all the loan signings that go back at some point...lol.....why would they be proud to wear the shirt....just a shop window to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X