Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Was the Best Manager We Had Under Flavio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    thats really the issue isn't it?? Instead of looking at how he actually done the perceived relationship between sousa and Gp, overides the actual events for some.

3 more words

Charlton, Norwich, Southampton

all got relegated

Under Sousa we could not beat any of them.
    Just remind me, who was Sousa's first home against and what was the score?

Comment

You can hardly have that one, he was there for two days

Just eye up his record as manager then come back to me
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I see. So as long as we ignore the games that Sousa won, we never actually beat teams that are in League One this season. Seems fair.

On the other hand, we've played three teams who were in League One last season and only managed to beat one of them.

Your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
          Just remind me, who was Sousa's first home against and what was the score?
          Pete's got amnesia, so I'll help. Beat Wolves 1-0, game of the season. Played very well

Comment

Me thinks your the one with amnesia..

definitely was not Wolves his first match
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I have gone for Magilton, who was let down by his players.

Football is a form of entertainment and I am shocked by the sousa vote.

I do think it is to spite Pete but Norwich at home last season nearly put me off football for life. If I wanted that kind of excitement I would decorate my room and watch the paint dry!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Bernies

How about you just post his record at the club and we can discuss it??

Comment

Pete, please just answer this one question with a simple yes or no.

If we had stuck with Sousa and allowed him to continue what he started, after having a pre-season and maybe a couple of additions to the squad of his choice(as GP ´has no input in this according to you) plus having Buz Vine Taarabt etc back....

would the club be in the mess it is now?

Simple yes or no will suffice.

Comment

the next one.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Me thinks your the one with amnesia..

definitely was not Wolves his first match
                      Amnesia and reading difficulties, he asked first HOME game? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                        Amnesia and reading difficulties, he asked first HOME game? ;D

Comment

Bernies

How about you just post his record at the club and we can discuss it??
                          Sure. Two defeats in his first 14 games in charge before Flavio became (in his own words) "very disappointed" with him. Which manager under Flav has matched or bettered that record in his first 14 games in charge?

Comment

With a decent goalscorer to turn half the 0 - 0's into 1 - 0 wins we would have been in the top six.

Comment

Wasn't a great discussion was it?

Comment

amazing ... appears the majority on here do know their football, just a couple bad mouthing the poll. reckon a few dodgy accounts need to set up to give the answer you want. I think more stopped going after the way Sousa was treated than whilst he was here to answer that point. I think a "top" fan should still hang his head in shame at the part that was played by this site in the removal of our best manager under this regime

Comment

Working...
                                X